Ask a question
Search in U-verse Forums

U-verse Forums

Highlighted
Posted Feb 7, 2014
4:25:51 PM
View profile
Sudden increase in DVR capacity

I keep quite a bit on my DVR (movies for the kid, etc) so I often don't have much capacity left. Last night when I went to bed, my capacity was at 9% for HD programming. When I got home from work today it had jumped up to 36%. I reviewed the recordings and it doesn't appear as though anything was deleted. I assume they can't increase storage capacity without installing a new HD. Does anyone know why this might have happened?

Thanks

I keep quite a bit on my DVR (movies for the kid, etc) so I often don't have much capacity left. Last night when I went to bed, my capacity was at 9% for HD programming. When I got home from work today it had jumped up to 36%. I reviewed the recordings and it doesn't appear as though anything was deleted. I assume they can't increase storage capacity without installing a new HD. Does anyone know why this might have happened?

Thanks

Sudden increase in DVR capacity

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 8, 2014 4:44:24 PM
(0)
Guru

Possibly the resources got managed, and update of somesort requiring less data, or your wife sneaking in the middle of the night deleting all your recordings of lost girlSmiley Very Happy

Spoiler

Possibly the resources got managed, and update of somesort requiring less data, or your wife sneaking in the middle of the night deleting all your recordings of lost girlSmiley Very Happy

Spoiler

Re: Sudden increase in DVR capacity

2 of 2 (367 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments