Ask a question
Search in U-verse Forums

U-verse Forums

Posted Mar 14, 2014
12:34:34 PM
View profile
Still waiting for a reply from Eric at AT&T U-verse Customer Care regarding my caller id problem

Hi Eric,

I replied to your email with my account number a few days ago. I am still waiting for a reply. My problem still exists. The time shown in my caller id is still one hour behind, since the recent time change. I feel that I am living in a third-world country with my poor AT&T service. When do you expect my problem to be resolved? Thanks in advance for your help.

John

Hi Eric,

I replied to your email with my account number a few days ago. I am still waiting for a reply. My problem still exists. The time shown in my caller id is still one hour behind, since the recent time change. I feel that I am living in a third-world country with my poor AT&T service. When do you expect my problem to be resolved? Thanks in advance for your help.

John

Still waiting for a reply from Eric at AT&T U-verse Customer Care regarding my caller id problem

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 14, 2014 3:41:01 PM
(0)
Community Support

Hi John,

We've not received the reply that contained your account information. This happens when one replies from the personal email instead of logging into the forum and replying to the message after clicking on the blue envelope on the top right. 

We are aware of incorrect time display on the caller ID and are working towards getting the issue resolved. 

Please feel free to send me a private message if you have any further questions or concerns.

EricCS

ATTU-VerseCare

Hi John,

We've not received the reply that contained your account information. This happens when one replies from the personal email instead of logging into the forum and replying to the message after clicking on the blue envelope on the top right. 

We are aware of incorrect time display on the caller ID and are working towards getting the issue resolved. 

Please feel free to send me a private message if you have any further questions or concerns.

EricCS

ATTU-VerseCare

*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: Still waiting for a reply from Eric at AT&T U-verse Customer Care regarding my caller id pro

2 of 2 (157 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments