Ask a question
Search in U-verse Forums

U-verse Forums

Highlighted
Posted Jul 2, 2013
6:13:58 PM
View profile
Sports Block

what would be shown on a channel that has a sports block?

what would be shown on a channel that has a sports block?

Sports Block

3 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(3)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 2, 2013 6:20:36 PM
(0)
ACE - Expert
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Sports Block

2 of 4 (257 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 3, 2013 7:35:57 AM
(0)
ACE - Professor
*picks up megaphone*
"RAISE YOUR HAND IF YOU'RE CONFUSED*

*raises hand*
*picks up megaphone*
"RAISE YOUR HAND IF YOU'RE CONFUSED*

*raises hand*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

3 of 4 (194 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 3, 2013 7:35:42 PM
(0)
ACE - Master

There would be a message on the screen telling you the program has been blacked out in  your viewing area.

” Auto racing, bull fighting, and mountain climbing are the only real sports … all others are games.”- Ernest Hemingway

There would be a message on the screen telling you the program has been blacked out in  your viewing area.

” Auto racing, bull fighting, and mountain climbing are the only real sports … all others are games.”- Ernest Hemingway

4 of 4 (144 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments