Sound Garbled

Tutor

Sound Garbled

Error table not looking good from UVR but after trying to post the screen shot and the forums telling me it is too big, I will have to type it manually.

Sound becomes garbled on both STB's , have to change channels to correct, rebooting RG solves problem for a day or two.

Error Type                                             Since Reset  Last 24

Link Retrains                                                   9                 1

Loss of Framing Failures                               42                5

Loss of Margin Failures                                  42                5

Cumalitive. Secs w/Errors                                      42                5

Cumalitive. Secs w/Severe Errors                          42                5

Corrected Blocks                                   2163872       239219

Uncorrected Blocks                                   12164             1376

DSL Unavail Seconds                                    399               121

Any suggestions?

One STB is HD/DVR and one STB is STD TV, both STB's connect CAT 5 to RG.

UVerse Tech at house recently and verified all wiring in home from NID to RG and to the STB's are good 

Message 1 of 2
Community Manager

Re: Sound Garbled

Hello, Reddog617!

Thanks for posting! We can definitely help. Just send us a private message by clicking here so we can get you in touch with our U-verse technical experts.

In your message, please provide your name, phone number, email address, and the best time to reach you. You can expect a reply within two business days, so keep an eye on the little blue envelope icon in the top right corner of your screen.

In the meantime, feel free to message me with any other questions or concerns!

-Mariana

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 2
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T TV Hub!
We have some helpful articles located under TV Hot Topics.
On the left you will see DIRECTV and U-verse TV links. Click on those links for more information regarding Apps, Billing, and TV troubleshooting tips.

Additional Support