U-verse Forums

Posted Nov 14, 2013
6:29:39 PM
View profile
Sony Tv will not connect to Uverse
My sony bravia tv will not connect to my uverse. All other tvs in my house have a connection, but the direct connection from my tv to the uverse box isn't found. On every input channel on my tv, there is nothing. I'm not very electronically savvy so please help..
My sony bravia tv will not connect to my uverse. All other tvs in my house have a connection, but the direct connection from my tv to the uverse box isn't found. On every input channel on my tv, there is nothing. I'm not very electronically savvy so please help..

Sony Tv will not connect to Uverse

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
Cancel
Submit
Replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 14, 2013 6:35:31 PM
(0)
ACE - Master
Edited by aviewer on Nov 14, 2013 at 6:56:06 PM

Annaleel123 - Are you saying that you have connected the two with a cable. but cannot find it on the menu??

Please post which connection method is used and the model number & I will look up the manual to see how you select that input.

Only one possible connection uses a channel number - Analog channel 3 is usd if there is a COAX connection. You could have a video or HDMI connection that needs to be selected by a menu, not a channel number.

I see you posted the model number in another post.

Here is the manual link - https://docs.sony.com/release/KDL32BX310.pdf

It says the Sony remote has an input button. Keep pressing that til you see the U-verse screen.

If yo need more, you wil have to post how it is connected.

Annaleel123 - Are you saying that you have connected the two with a cable. but cannot find it on the menu??

Please post which connection method is used and the model number & I will look up the manual to see how you select that input.

Only one possible connection uses a channel number - Analog channel 3 is usd if there is a COAX connection. You could have a video or HDMI connection that needs to be selected by a menu, not a channel number.

I see you posted the model number in another post.

Here is the manual link - https://docs.sony.com/release/KDL32BX310.pdf

It says the Sony remote has an input button. Keep pressing that til you see the U-verse screen.

If yo need more, you wil have to post how it is connected.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Sony Tv will not connect to Uverse

[ Edited ]
2 of 2 (560 Views)