Sold a set of services but can't get billing straightened out

Contributor

Sold a set of services but can't get billing straightened out

I'm extremely frustrated.  I switched from Time Warner to AT&T because I heard the service was good and I wanted to save some money.  I was told I could get U-verse TV/internet and an analog phone line with unlimited long distance for $121.99 per month. I asked lots of questions to verify what I was getting.  This was in October. It took a few attempts to actually get the service set up and I thought I was good.  Then the bills came - separate bills for phone and U-verse.  I'm being billed $151/month plus long distance charges.  I have tried twice to resolve this.  Once I got through to a supervisor and was told it was fixed with specifics on how it would be fixed.  The next bill came and there was no correction made.  I called again and was told there was no record of any corrections to be made.  The rep I spoke to said she couldn't help me and her supervisor would call me.  I've never received a call back.   I've spent countless hours trying to get this fixed.   I feel like sales told me whatever they needed to for me to sign and now I'm stuck. 

Any ideas of where I go from here?

Message 1 of 2 (342 Views)
Highlighted
ACE - Master

Re: Sold a set of services but can't get billing straightened out

Since this is account specific I would recommend that you send a Private Message to the AT&TCustomerCare customer service team. They will reply back with a PM (blue envelope in the top right of the page). Their normal business hours are from 7am to 10pm Central Time.

Let them get back to and work with you to find a resolution.

"If you find this post helpful and it solved your issue please mark it as a solution.  This will help other forum members locate it and will also let everyone know that it corrected your problem. If they have the same issue they will know how to solve theirs"

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 2 (332 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T TV Hub!
We have some helpful articles located under TV Hot Topics.
On the left you will see DIRECTV and U-verse TV links. Click on those links for more information regarding Apps, Billing, and TV troubleshooting tips.

Additional Support