Ask a question
Search in U-verse Forums

U-verse Forums

Posted Jan 30, 2014
1:21:36 PM
View profile
Soap Channel

Could someone please tell me what happened to the Soap Network Channel??

Could someone please tell me what happened to the Soap Network Channel??

Soap Channel

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 30, 2014 2:03:06 PM
(0)
ACE - Expert

The provider (Disney) phased it out in favor of Disney Jr.  Due to contract obligations, they provided a SoapNet feed for a while in parallel with Disney Jr, but I think even that's gone.

For more information, you can try:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soapnet

Or just google "Soap Net replaced" or some such.

The provider (Disney) phased it out in favor of Disney Jr.  Due to contract obligations, they provided a SoapNet feed for a while in parallel with Disney Jr, but I think even that's gone.

For more information, you can try:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soapnet

Or just google "Soap Net replaced" or some such.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Soap Channel

2 of 3 (818 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 30, 2014 3:18:03 PM
(0)
ACE - Master

SoapNet officially went dark on 12/31/13.

” Auto racing, bull fighting, and mountain climbing are the only real sports … all others are games.”- Ernest Hemingway

SoapNet officially went dark on 12/31/13.

” Auto racing, bull fighting, and mountain climbing are the only real sports … all others are games.”- Ernest Hemingway
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Soap Channel

3 of 3 (804 Views)