So are we getting Pac 12 Network or not?

Mentor

So are we getting Pac 12 Network or not?

As some of you may know next week is the start of the college football season.

I was wondering if anyone on here has heard if we are getting Pac 12 channel before next week?

Message 1 of 35

Re: So are we getting Pac 12 Network or not?

The article Texas guy posted is an encouraging one. Hopefully they will get 'er done really soon.
Message 31 of 35
ACE - Professor

Ryan456 wrote:
Also read the NBC Bay Area article it says a deal for the Pac 12 network could be done in the next 48 hours stay tuned .

Here is a link to that article. A note to one poster, who shall remain nameless, notice that I am providing an actual link to some information. I am not posting opinions, and portraying them as fact without posting a link.

http://www.nbcbayarea.com/news/sports/Pac-12-Networks-ATT-U-Verse-Close-on-Deal--221847941.html

Owning a computer and not having the internet is like buying a refrigerator and not stocking it with food.

Owning a computer and not having the internet is like buying a refrigerator and not stocking it with food.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 32 of 35

Can you post links while posting from an iPhone? I very often post from my iPhone.
Message 33 of 35
ACE - Professor

Last time i checked, copy & paste worked on an iphone.

-------

Resident Xbox ACE. Ask me almost anything about Xbox on U-Verse.

Xbox Gamertag: americangame
PSN: americangame
Steam:americangame
When friending me mention that you found me on the AT&T forums.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 34 of 35
Highlighted

I can't figure out how to copy and paste on my Verizon IPhone 4S. It just isn't working for me. I don't know if it is my phone or me...maybe I am just not very smart.
Message 35 of 35
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T TV Hub!
We have some helpful articles located under TV Hot Topics.
On the left you will see DIRECTV and U-verse TV links. Click on those links for more information regarding Apps, Billing, and TV troubleshooting tips.

Additional Support