Welcome to the new AT&T Community
We've got a fresh look! Take the tour to see what's new.
A few weeks ago I had some connection dropping issues which have now been resolved, however, I have waited about 2 weeks from the repair until I did anything about this issue, and now is the time.
It seems that I am not getting the full 1.5 Mbps Upload speed the Max Plus plan is supposed to deliver, as I used to get the full speed before the repair.
I have done a few inspections and installed UV Realtime, and noticed that my BitLoading graph as well as the Calc Raw Line Rate for Upstream is very unusual. If someone experienced could take a look at the graph and raw stats that would be great if you could give me some advice on what to do.
To anyone who can help, thanks very much
Sign up now to post, reply, and join the conversation.
© 2015 AT&T Intellectual Property.© 2015 AT&T Intellectual Property. link. This link will open a new window All rights reserved. AT&T, the AT&T logo and all other AT&T marks contained herein are trademarks of AT&T Intellectual Property and/or AT&T affiliated companies. AT&T 36USC220506