Sick of this "Facilities Issue"

Contributor

Sick of this "Facilities Issue"

I moved houses a month ago and had called to have my internet moved. I've scheduled countless times...5...6...7...times to just have my internet transferred to a new house. I was never called even after no one showed up to my appointment. Employees were either ignorant, did not reply back when they gave me their cell or just didn't give me an answer. I would like to say, I am completely frustrated with this "facilities issue". I've waited a month and you want me to wait another month?! Are you kidding me. It's the week for finals and I cannot put up with no internet. My phone's data has been overcharged numerous times now. I've been an AT&T fan this whole time and I'm starting to think differently. Very differently. I'm thinking of having nothing to do with AT&T anymore. Phones, internet...everything if this problem isn't fixed soon~
Message 1 of 5 (393 Views)
Highlighted
Community Support

Re: Sick of this "Facilities Issue"

Hi @Opalivian,

I am sorry about the issues you are having trying to get the U-verse services at your new address, but I will be happy to look into this further for you. I will have my team send you a private message to gather more information, and we will work with you on this issue.

-David T

If you encounter any issues with your service or equipment, I recommend checking out our Troubleshoot & Resolve solutions to help diagnose the issue.
Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 5 (340 Views)
Tutor

I'm getting the same "facilities issue" treatment that you experienced. Did it ever get resolved and if so how long did it take? We're are now rescheduling the installation for the 3rd week in a row and have no idea when it will be resolved.

Message 3 of 5 (200 Views)
Contributor

Don't bother rescheduling. I just switched to another service provider as it will save a lot of time off your hands and less frustration. There is nothing they can do about it unless you really want to wait until they fix this issue which could be another month or even more. I suggest switching.

Message 4 of 5 (186 Views)
Community Support

Hi @dunli01,

I am so sorry about all the issues, but I will be glad to look into this for you. Sadly, I never heard back from the OP, so I was unable to help him with his issue, but I will be happy to do anything I can do to help. I will be sending you a private message to gather more information, so be on the lookout for it.

-David T

Need more help? Feel free to search the AT&T Community for great answers. You can also get immediate troubleshooting steps from the myAT&T app. Simply login, scroll and click Fix it Now! Support Tools. You can also reach out here in the Forums by sending us a Private Message or checking out our Chat Support.

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 5 of 5 (179 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.