Sherwood RX-4019 U-verse Remote code

Contributor

Sherwood RX-4019 U-verse Remote code

I have a Sherwood Rx-4019 reciever and the codes provoided are not working. Does anyone have the remote code to allow me to control it.

Thanks,

J

Message 1 of 3 (407 Views)
ACE - Master

Re: Sherwood RX-4019 U-verse Remote code

Have you tried the setting up remote in the TV help menu?  You can select codes by your remote type.

"If you find this post helpful and it solved your issue please mark it as a solution.  This will help other forum members locate it and will also let everyone know that it corrected your problem. If they have the same issue they will know how to solve theirs"

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 3 (384 Views)
ACE - Expert

Re: Sherwood RX-4019 U-verse Remote code

[ Edited ]

jh157606 - If you cannot find a code for the Sherwood, you can control volume on the STB with the following programming -

att/OK - 955- enter
The volume control will then follow the mode button.
In att mode set the volume so that 15 appears on the screen.
In the TV mode, set the TV to a comfortable level.

In the AUX mode, set the Sherwood to a comfortable level.

While watching in the att mode, the volume control will transparently vary the STB volume to your desired volume for the TV or the  Sherwood, whichever you are using for audio. .

Or, you can get the following remote - http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_1?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=RCRP05BR

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 3 of 3 (374 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.