Ask a question
Search in U-verse Forums

U-verse Forums

Highlighted
Posted Aug 31, 2013
7:17:41 AM
View profile
Service Call Saves the Account!

In an earlier post I complained (bitterly) about service call issues during the first week after the initial installation. However all of that complaint was 100% resolved yesterday afternoon thanks to the efforts of technician, Eric and Community Manager, Dave, who both showed what customer service should be like. They saved the account for AT&T, Many thanks for their efforts to resolve our frustration and concerns about our decision to go with AT&T.

In an earlier post I complained (bitterly) about service call issues during the first week after the initial installation. However all of that complaint was 100% resolved yesterday afternoon thanks to the efforts of technician, Eric and Community Manager, Dave, who both showed what customer service should be like. They saved the account for AT&T, Many thanks for their efforts to resolve our frustration and concerns about our decision to go with AT&T.

Service Call Saves the Account!

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 31, 2013 8:59:36 AM
(0)
Guru

Glad to hear everything worked out for you.  Thanks for posting your result, and don't be a stranger on the forum!

docbombay

"Everything should be made as simple as possible--but not simpler."
--Albert Einstein

Glad to hear everything worked out for you.  Thanks for posting your result, and don't be a stranger on the forum!

docbombay

Re: Service Call Saves the Account!

2 of 2 (234 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments