Ask a question
Search in U-verse Forums

U-verse Forums

Posted Sep 19, 2013
5:45:55 PM
Sending E-Mail From Outlook on Uverse

I recently switched from TWC to Uverse.  I use Outlook 2010 as my e-mail client.  I have both Road Runner and Gmail accounts on Outlook.  Sending e-mail from these accounts worked fine on TWC.  But on Unverse, Outlook cannot connect to the outgoing mail servers.  What do I need to do to fix this problem?

I recently switched from TWC to Uverse.  I use Outlook 2010 as my e-mail client.  I have both Road Runner and Gmail accounts on Outlook.  Sending e-mail from these accounts worked fine on TWC.  But on Unverse, Outlook cannot connect to the outgoing mail servers.  What do I need to do to fix this problem?

Sending E-Mail From Outlook on Uverse

1 reply
(1) Me too
(1) Me too
View all replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 19, 2013 6:29:06 PM
(0)
ACE - Expert
raymondgross - My gmail acct seemed to set up almost automatically. The outgoing says - smtp.gmail.com:my full gmail address including@gmail.com
Never had a problem. That is on macmail - should be the same for outlook.
raymondgross - My gmail acct seemed to set up almost automatically. The outgoing says - smtp.gmail.com:my full gmail address including@gmail.com
Never had a problem. That is on macmail - should be the same for outlook.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Sending E-Mail From Outlook on Uverse

2 of 2 (411 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments