Section change

Section change

As there is not a place for this I will put it here.

I see posts on here on a regular basis that really only pertain to landline phone service, and there is no apropriate area.

My suggestion is to ditch the worthless ConnecTech section and replace it with a landline phone section, considring all they do in the ConnecTech section is give half answers with offers to take money for the rest of the answer. If we can't spam the forum AT&T should not be able to either.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
There are three kinds of people, those that can count, and those that can't.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
“Our great democracies still tend to think that a stupid man is more likely to be honest than a clever man, and our politicians take advantage of this prejudice by pretending to be even more stupid than nature has made them." :Bertrand Russell

Message 1 of 7 (1,066 Views)
Expert

Re: Section change

It got axed shortly after the major merge, IIRC. I think AT&T wants it to go away, and is trying to sign everyone up with VoIP. Smiley Mad

Message 2 of 7 (971 Views)

[ Edited ]

spd2demun wrote:

It got axed shortly after the major merge, IIRC. I think AT&T wants it to go away, and is trying to sign everyone up with VoIP. Smiley Mad

That sounds about right, as long as people keep blindly sending them checks, they'll keep their heads buried in the sand, or up their butts as the case may be.

So who are they going to get to install the other quarter million VRADs for that project? Or will they just send flyers from comcast to those other 50 million people. Smiley LOL

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
“Our great democracies still tend to think that a stupid man is more likely to be honest than a clever man, and our politicians take advantage of this prejudice by pretending to be even more stupid than nature has made them." :Bertrand Russell

Message 3 of 7 (961 Views)
Expert

Comcrap will prob. do a buy-out?!!!!  Smiley Mad

Message 4 of 7 (944 Views)

More Section change

Why is there a Business section on this forum, when it apparently is not actually part of this forum (it does not recognize my forum login nor my Small Business login). What's even more mind boggeling is, when I use my Small Business Services login it takes me to my residential services page instead of my Web Hosting control panel.

Are they planning on merging the Business section with the rest of this forum, and if they do, should we expect the same kind of chaos created by the Wireless merge?

Message 5 of 7 (898 Views)
Expert

Re: More Section change

I can't answer THAT question, but I couldn't get in today either from an email!  It said there was no such user when I tried to do a password reset; didn't recognize password or me (on the phone).  I was finally able to get in with a browser page left open.  And here I thought it was fixed.  Smiley Sad

Message 6 of 7 (891 Views)
Mentor

Re: More Section change

From my experience on the phones,we are required to offer Connetech services when a problem is OOS. NO ONE will pay for a service when they can get for free. I was NEVER able to make a sale for Connectech services no matter how hard I tried. Most of the responses were hilarious, I'M NOT PAYING FOR ANYTHING YOU GUYS SOLVE IT OR I WILL CANCLE .Or  "Pay for WHAT!!" cust hung up..

Message 7 of 7 (881 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.