Ask a question
Search in U-verse Forums

U-verse Forums

Posted Mar 16, 2014
1:50:24 PM
View profile
Scheduling Errors when shows are scheduled 1 minute past the hour

With many shows being scheduled 1 minute past the hour (8-9:01), it is causing conflicts on my dvr.  This is extremely frustrating because I then miss an entire show because one show goes over by 1 minute.

Is there a way to reducing the recording time by a minute?  I know you can extend recording time, but I don't see an option to reduce it.

Thanks.

With many shows being scheduled 1 minute past the hour (8-9:01), it is causing conflicts on my dvr.  This is extremely frustrating because I then miss an entire show because one show goes over by 1 minute.

Is there a way to reducing the recording time by a minute?  I know you can extend recording time, but I don't see an option to reduce it.

Thanks.

Scheduling Errors when shows are scheduled 1 minute past the hour

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 16, 2014 4:36:00 PM
(0)
ACE - Expert

Unfortunately, there is no way.  Sometimes I think the networks do that (over lap the time into the next minute) on purpose, to frustrate those trying to record shows on competing networks.

Unfortunately, there is no way.  Sometimes I think the networks do that (over lap the time into the next minute) on purpose, to frustrate those trying to record shows on competing networks.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Scheduling Errors when shows are scheduled 1 minute past the hour

2 of 3 (175 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 16, 2014 10:21:31 PM
(0)
ACE - Expert

JJ12 wrote:

Thanks.

Set up a manual recording for that show to end it on the hour or if it's a cable show, there is usualy a later version that won't interfer w/that extra minute. 

Just set that one to record and delete the earlier offending one. Smiley Wink

Chris

Please NO SD stretch-o-vision or 480 SD HD Channels
Need Help? PM ATT Uverse Care (all service problems) or ATT Customer Care (all other problems)
Your Results May Vary, In My Humble Opinion
I Call It Like I See It, Simply a U-verse user, nothing more

JJ12 wrote:

Thanks.

Set up a manual recording for that show to end it on the hour or if it's a cable show, there is usualy a later version that won't interfer w/that extra minute. 

Just set that one to record and delete the earlier offending one. Smiley Wink

Chris

Please NO SD stretch-o-vision or 480 SD HD Channels
Need Help? PM ATT Uverse Care (all service problems) or ATT Customer Care (all other problems)
Your Results May Vary, In My Humble Opinion
I Call It Like I See It, Simply a U-verse user, nothing more

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Scheduling Errors when shows are scheduled 1 minute past the hour

3 of 3 (156 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments