Scheduled payment, services still disconnected?

Contributor

Scheduled payment, services still disconnected?

I scheduled a payment to be deducted from my bank on April 11, 2014 days ago. Today my service was disconnected. Does anyone know why ATT would disconnect my services 3 days before they are to receive payment?
Message 1 of 3 (816 Views)
ACE - Master

Re: Scheduled payment, services still disconnected?

[ Edited ]

Chetta87 wrote:
I scheduled a payment to be deducted from my bank on April 11, 2014 days ago. Today my service was disconnected. Does anyone know why ATT would disconnect my services 3 days before they are to receive payment?

What is the due date of your bill? 

If the due date is 4/11 or later, then you have a legitimate complaint.

If it was due prior to 4/11, then your payment is late regardless of when you have the payment scheduled.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 3 (814 Views)
Community Manager

Re: Scheduled payment, services still disconnected?

Hello @Chetta87 

To add to what said, you can make a payment arrangement (it's different from scheduling a payment) if you need a little bit more time to pay your bill. Payment arrangements need to be set up before any service suspensions. Please let us know if you need any account specific help, otherwise your service will be reactivated as soon as the bill is paid.

Thank you,

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 3 of 3 (758 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.