Ask a question
Search in U-verse Forums

U-verse Forums

Posted May 24, 2012
4:56:24 PM
View profile
STB did not provide a client certificate

I get this when I try to go to "my enabled devices" on channel 9301 to connect my iPad with  the DVR.  UVerse app works fine on iPad but cannot connect to DVR.  ANy suggestions appreciated.  I spent 2.5 hours on the phone was cut off FOUR TIMES and finally I just gave up and didn't call back.

I get this when I try to go to "my enabled devices" on channel 9301 to connect my iPad with  the DVR.  UVerse app works fine on iPad but cannot connect to DVR.  ANy suggestions appreciated.  I spent 2.5 hours on the phone was cut off FOUR TIMES and finally I just gave up and didn't call back.

STB did not provide a client certificate

7 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(7)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 24, 2012 5:15:35 PM
(0)
ACE - Expert

When you say "cannot connect to DVR", are you trying to use the remote control part of the U-verse app?

When you say "cannot connect to DVR", are you trying to use the remote control part of the U-verse app?

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: STB did not provide a client certificate

2 of 8 (3,933 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 18, 2012 11:06:06 AM
(0)
Contributor

I'm running into the same Error. Has anyone found a fix for this? Trying to link my iPad to my U-verse box via the U-verse app. 

Pthanks,

Brian

I'm running into the same Error. Has anyone found a fix for this? Trying to link my iPad to my U-verse box via the U-verse app. 

Pthanks,

Brian

3 of 8 (3,519 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 18, 2012 11:57:49 AM
(0)
ACE - Expert
RivertonRock - There is anew U-verse easy remote app on i-tunes. Load it and see if it lets you pair with DVR. I do not have compatible eqpt to try it.
RivertonRock - There is anew U-verse easy remote app on i-tunes. Load it and see if it lets you pair with DVR. I do not have compatible eqpt to try it.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

4 of 8 (3,514 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 18, 2012 12:46:19 PM
(0)
ACE - Expert
I am thinking the original problem is a Yahoo interface problem. I was going to suggest seeing if you can get to the DVR via the web. When I hit the bookmark to get the link, it immediately errorred out. They must be working on the Yahoo interface.
I am thinking the original problem is a Yahoo interface problem. I was going to suggest seeing if you can get to the DVR via the web. When I hit the bookmark to get the link, it immediately errorred out. They must be working on the Yahoo interface.

5 of 8 (3,508 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 1, 2012 10:56:03 AM
(0)
Contributor
Also getting the same error on all 3 receivers. Anyone?
Also getting the same error on all 3 receivers. Anyone?

6 of 8 (3,301 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 4, 2012 1:41:50 AM
(0)
Contributor

I guess your STB  configuration would not support such function~~maybe you should check it first.

As we provide  the IPTV Solutions to various of industries, so we can do customization for our clients if they need that function.

I guess your STB  configuration would not support such function~~maybe you should check it first.

As we provide  the IPTV Solutions to various of industries, so we can do customization for our clients if they need that function.

7 of 8 (3,239 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 6, 2013 2:12:14 PM
(0)
Contributor

I had 3 TVs, 1 of them showing the message: "STP did not provide... " and the other 2 worked perfectly. I tried a different iOS device: the iPad. That did the trick.

I had 3 TVs, 1 of them showing the message: "STP did not provide... " and the other 2 worked perfectly. I tried a different iOS device: the iPad. That did the trick.

8 of 8 (1,264 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments