SJ Sigs not working, DNS resolution issue

ACE - Expert

SJ Sigs not working, DNS resolution issue

The SJ sigs aren't working today for me.

It appears that www.thedanzone.net is not translating.  I wondered if it was just my company's web servers, so I tried it against a uunet (okay, Verizon) one, and got the same issue.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 1 of 5 (792 Views)
ACE - Expert

Re: SJ Sigs not working, DNS resolution issue

Can't talk to either of the listed DNS servers for your domain.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 5 (790 Views)
Expert

Yes, apparently, GoDaddy is having a large DNS situation this afternoon. All the domains associated with my business and several of my business clients are also hosted at GoDaddy, and they're down too.

My web servers and connectivity are up, but obviously that does no good without DNS.

I can't even get to GoDaddy's site to see what the issue is.
Message 3 of 5 (775 Views)
Expert

[ Edited ]

Their whole infrastructure is down. Apparently they were attacked. It's now made national news:

http://www.foxnews.com/tech/2012/09/10/every-godaddy-registered-site-temporarily-offline/?test=lates...

Message 4 of 5 (768 Views)
Highlighted
Expert

Wow.  I thought you were doing mainenance on your system.

Message 5 of 5 (745 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.