Ask a question
Search in U-verse Forums

U-verse Forums

Posted Dec 6, 2013
1:56:06 PM
SEC Network

Just read where so far, UV is the only Top 10 carrier that has commited to air the new network.  Here is a link to the story: http://www.al.com/sports/index.ssf/2013/12/sec_network_exec_on_tim_tebow.html

Being in B1G country, I don't really care for the SEC, but anytime I can get more CFB and CBB on tv is good for me.

Just read where so far, UV is the only Top 10 carrier that has commited to air the new network.  Here is a link to the story: http://www.al.com/sports/index.ssf/2013/12/sec_network_exec_on_tim_tebow.html

Being in B1G country, I don't really care for the SEC, but anytime I can get more CFB and CBB on tv is good for me.

SEC Network

3 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(3)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 6, 2013 2:10:02 PM
(0)
ACE - Expert

Living solidly in SEC country--and having my favorite team in the SEC--I was quite relieved when I saw AT&T U-verse associated with the SEC Network.

Living solidly in SEC country--and having my favorite team in the SEC--I was quite relieved when I saw AT&T U-verse associated with the SEC Network.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: SEC Network

2 of 4 (320 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 8, 2013 1:12:30 PM
(0)
Scholar

This is one think AT&T got right.  I am looking forward to this network very much, and the fact that other providers don't have it keeps me from even remotely considering a switch.

This is one think AT&T got right.  I am looking forward to this network very much, and the fact that other providers don't have it keeps me from even remotely considering a switch.

3 of 4 (249 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 8, 2013 9:17:36 PM
(0)
ACE - Professor

codycooper864 wrote:

AT&T has gotten a lot of things right over the last few months.

Owning a computer and not having the internet is like buying a refrigerator and not stocking it with food.

codycooper864 wrote:

AT&T has gotten a lot of things right over the last few months.

Owning a computer and not having the internet is like buying a refrigerator and not stocking it with food.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

4 of 4 (222 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments