SEC Network

Mentor

SEC Network

Just read where so far, UV is the only Top 10 carrier that has commited to air the new network.  Here is a link to the story: http://www.al.com/sports/index.ssf/2013/12/sec_network_exec_on_tim_tebow.html

Being in B1G country, I don't really care for the SEC, but anytime I can get more CFB and CBB on tv is good for me.

Message 1 of 4 (385 Views)
ACE - Expert

Re: SEC Network

Living solidly in SEC country--and having my favorite team in the SEC--I was quite relieved when I saw AT&T U-verse associated with the SEC Network.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 4 (378 Views)

This is one think AT&T got right.  I am looking forward to this network very much, and the fact that other providers don't have it keeps me from even remotely considering a switch.

Message 3 of 4 (307 Views)
ACE - Professor

codycooper864 wrote:

This is one think AT&T got right.  I am looking forward to this network very much, and the fact that other providers don't have it keeps me from even remotely considering a switch.

AT&T has gotten a lot of things right over the last few months.

Owning a computer and not having the internet is like buying a refrigerator and not stocking it with food.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 4 of 4 (280 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.