Search in U-verse Forums

U-verse Forums

Highlighted
Posted Feb 11, 2014
6:03:13 PM
View profile
Router Drops Device after a couple of hours

Hi,

I have a wifi device(CyberQ) that easily connects to the Motorola NVG589, the problem is that after about 2-6 hours, the device disconnects. 

When I go into the NVG589 and go to the Device List, it states that the device is OFF.  Although I can see the CyberQ is still transmitting.  The only way to get it back on line, is to reset the CyberQ.

I have had this device connected to other routers in the past with no problems.  I also setup a secondary wireless network using a Linksys WRT54G, and I do not have the problem.  

I also have a motorola nvg510 at another location, and it too kicks off the CyberQ in about 2-3 hours.

Is there something I am missing?

Hi,

I have a wifi device(CyberQ) that easily connects to the Motorola NVG589, the problem is that after about 2-6 hours, the device disconnects. 

When I go into the NVG589 and go to the Device List, it states that the device is OFF.  Although I can see the CyberQ is still transmitting.  The only way to get it back on line, is to reset the CyberQ.

I have had this device connected to other routers in the past with no problems.  I also setup a secondary wireless network using a Linksys WRT54G, and I do not have the problem.  

I also have a motorola nvg510 at another location, and it too kicks off the CyberQ in about 2-3 hours.

Is there something I am missing?

Router Drops Device after a couple of hours

0 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments