Roku is the answer!

Mentor

Roku is the answer!

It's been a while since I've posted here! Way back I wanted a bunch of channels in hd, I got all of them! I had U450, U300, and now have U200! And then I discovered ROKU! You can roku online or at best buy, walmart! Anyway, people upset over Nhl? You can get the NHL on Roku! You want Bbc world news, aljazeera? You can get for free on ROKU! You love MLS, you can get on Roku! Ufc, on Roku! And you get netflix, huluplus, amazon movies! With the new roku you can play angry birds on your tv!
Message 1 of 22 (4,189 Views)
Professor

Re: Roku is the answer!

shoe, we have one in our bedroom, but rarely use it. I use the Blu-ray more out in the Living Room, than I do the roku. We just use it, when the wife & I want to watch something on netflix, while laying in bed.

"Ren: Now listen, Cadet. I've got a job for you. See this button? Don't touch it! It's the History Eraser button, you fool!

Stimpy: So what'll happen?

Ren: That's just it. We don't know. Maybe something bad, maybe something good. I guess we'll never know, 'cause you're going to guard it. You won't touch it, will you?"

[ Edited ]

kryptonite wrote:

....STOP .......

THIS IS EXCELLENT ADVICE FOR THE NEXT TIME YOURE ABOUT TO POST YOUR OFF TOPIC OPINIONS. 

Message 17 of 22 (3,935 Views)
Former Moderator

Hello everyone, let's remember to stay on topic. Thank you.

Remember to always mark items that you find useful as "Accepted Solutions”, you can even mark multiple
in a single thread.  This will help other users find this information too!!

Message 18 of 22 (3,927 Views)
Contributor

I have Roku, I love it.  I discovered after my EPIX 2 week trial was over I could no longer watch EPIX content on Roku because UVerse doesn't carry EPIX channel.  What is EPIX thinking?  That's just nuts!!

Message 19 of 22 (2,052 Views)

must...buy...Roku....

Actually, I just discovered that, apparently, Sony is now out of the internet TV box business, so I am looking for a replacement for my N100...

Message 20 of 22 (2,021 Views)
ACE - Master

[ Edited ]

That Don Guy wrote:

must...buy...Roku....

Actually, I just discovered that, apparently, Sony is now out of the internet TV box business, so I am looking for a replacement for my N100...

WOW!  Never knew that Sony was in that business.  That, unfortunately is Sony's MO.  They develop a GREAT series of products and then gets out.  They did that with a line of HD Radio tuners.  They were the best FM tuner.  Ever.  They resisted overload.  They were very sensitive and selective.  They rivaled $800 Denon tuners yet they only cost about $129.  One day Sony stopped making them.  Got one at Fry's on closeout for $70.  They now fetch $300+ on eBay.

Back to the streaming TV box market - EVERYONE seems to make one, so I shoulda known that Sony did.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 21 of 22 (2,015 Views)
Highlighted
ACE - Professor

IBTL?
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 22 of 22 (1,963 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.