Ask a question
Search in U-verse Forums

U-verse Forums

Posted Oct 23, 2013
8:33:59 PM
View profile
Reward card not provided,after promised

In August 2013 I got a new service of att uverse and got a good deal via website. I fixed my installation date and got a 25$ reward card. On the installation day I waited for the technician and later I called to check the status and it turns out my order did not went through,they apologize and got me the new order number with same details and instead of 25$ they offered 50$ reward card. The technician arrived way late from the time allotted and told me there is some prob. And I can not do it today but I insisted as I needed the net ASAP.after the installation  following couple of weeks I got the mail representing how much my first bill will be and it showed double the price I was offered. I called back to att and the representative told me that seems like somthing went wrong sorry for that, your bill will be this much $. I than ask her that I saw an ad that was delivered to me n it offered same price as I am getting but it is 100$ reward card and she said she will process that and I'll receive 100$ reward card after 6-8 weeks. Today when I called regarding one the bill issues I was having,I casually asked the status of my reward card and to my surprise they told me I am not eligible for the reward card. This is so strange and spoke to their supervisor and after all the explanation he said the maximum he can do is give me 50$ credit but no reward card. This is so not right. I never asked for any thing they offered me for all the inconvenience caused by them and now that I am paying my bills regularly that's how I get treated from them.

In August 2013 I got a new service of att uverse and got a good deal via website. I fixed my installation date and got a 25$ reward card. On the installation day I waited for the technician and later I called to check the status and it turns out my order did not went through,they apologize and got me the new order number with same details and instead of 25$ they offered 50$ reward card. The technician arrived way late from the time allotted and told me there is some prob. And I can not do it today but I insisted as I needed the net ASAP.after the installation  following couple of weeks I got the mail representing how much my first bill will be and it showed double the price I was offered. I called back to att and the representative told me that seems like somthing went wrong sorry for that, your bill will be this much $. I than ask her that I saw an ad that was delivered to me n it offered same price as I am getting but it is 100$ reward card and she said she will process that and I'll receive 100$ reward card after 6-8 weeks. Today when I called regarding one the bill issues I was having,I casually asked the status of my reward card and to my surprise they told me I am not eligible for the reward card. This is so strange and spoke to their supervisor and after all the explanation he said the maximum he can do is give me 50$ credit but no reward card. This is so not right. I never asked for any thing they offered me for all the inconvenience caused by them and now that I am paying my bills regularly that's how I get treated from them.

Reward card not provided,after promised

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 23, 2013 8:46:19 PM
(0)
ACE - Expert

Click on the hyperlink in my sig for AT&T Customer Care, and you will be taken to their site to send them a PM.  They are an escalation team that is higher than regular Customer Service and can help you get your issues and requests resolved.  Send them a PM with your info and requests and they will get in touch with you.  Watch the little blue envelope at the top of the forum page for message notification.  Because they will reply to you via PM as well.

Click on the hyperlink in my sig for AT&T Customer Care, and you will be taken to their site to send them a PM.  They are an escalation team that is higher than regular Customer Service and can help you get your issues and requests resolved.  Send them a PM with your info and requests and they will get in touch with you.  Watch the little blue envelope at the top of the forum page for message notification.  Because they will reply to you via PM as well.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Reward card not provided,after promised

2 of 3 (403 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 24, 2013 12:41:09 AM
(0)
Contributor

Thanks a lot door the reply,I did send a PM to customer care.hopefully I'll get a reply soon.

Thanks a lot door the reply,I did send a PM to customer care.hopefully I'll get a reply soon.

Re: Reward card not provided,after promised

3 of 3 (373 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments