Ask a question
Search in U-verse Forums

U-verse Forums

Posted Aug 20, 2013
1:12:19 PM
View profile
Reward Card

Has anyone else experienced problems with your AT&T Reward Visa amount?  The promotion that I signed up for advertised $300 back with the Choice Premium bundle, or $550 if you got the same services without the bundle prices.  The salesman that I dealt with on the phone also confirmed the $300 back.  I've since received a $150 Reward Visa.  I've contacted Uverse several times concerning the rest of my reward, but keep being told that there was no such offer, that $150 back was the offer.  I've even attached a copy of the advertisement page that clearly states $300 (or $550) back. 

Has this happened to anyone else?

Has anyone else experienced problems with your AT&T Reward Visa amount?  The promotion that I signed up for advertised $300 back with the Choice Premium bundle, or $550 if you got the same services without the bundle prices.  The salesman that I dealt with on the phone also confirmed the $300 back.  I've since received a $150 Reward Visa.  I've contacted Uverse several times concerning the rest of my reward, but keep being told that there was no such offer, that $150 back was the offer.  I've even attached a copy of the advertisement page that clearly states $300 (or $550) back. 

Has this happened to anyone else?

Reward Card

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 21, 2013 6:16:40 AM
(0)
ACE - Master

Since this is account specific I would recommend that you send a private message to the escalation team at ATT Customer Care and someone will get in touch with you. Please include your name, account number, email address, phone number and the best time to contact you. Their normal business hours are from 7am to 10pm Central Time. It may take up to 48 hours for them to respond and please take into account weekends when contacting them.  

Customer care is not the same as customer service. They are a dedicated escalation team that gets issues resolved when other means have failed.

To check for their reply, click the little blue envelope. 

” Auto racing, bull fighting, and mountain climbing are the only real sports … all others are games.”- Ernest Hemingway

Since this is account specific I would recommend that you send a private message to the escalation team at ATT Customer Care and someone will get in touch with you. Please include your name, account number, email address, phone number and the best time to contact you. Their normal business hours are from 7am to 10pm Central Time. It may take up to 48 hours for them to respond and please take into account weekends when contacting them.  

Customer care is not the same as customer service. They are a dedicated escalation team that gets issues resolved when other means have failed.

To check for their reply, click the little blue envelope. 

” Auto racing, bull fighting, and mountain climbing are the only real sports … all others are games.”- Ernest Hemingway
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Reward Card

2 of 2 (159 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments