Search in U-verse Forums

U-verse Forums

Highlighted
Posted Feb 7, 2014
11:40:49 PM
View profile
Reward Card junk
Edited by Phil-101 on Feb 8, 2014 at 6:24:58 AM

Received the $20 Reward Card. It is a cheap, circus-like promotion. If ATT wants to reward a long time customer, they should take the promotion amont off his  bill.

[word filter avoidance]

Received the $20 Reward Card. It is a cheap, circus-like promotion. If ATT wants to reward a long time customer, they should take the promotion amont off his  bill.

[word filter avoidance]

Reward Card junk

[ Edited ]
2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 8, 2014 4:33:31 AM
(0)
ACE - Master
6 of one...half dozen of another.

And who is "his"?
6 of one...half dozen of another.

And who is "his"?
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Reward Card junk

2 of 3 (248 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 11, 2014 12:00:40 PM
(0)
Employee

$20? That sounds like it was either for signing up for Autopay or paperless billing. Those two things normally have rewards cards with small amounts like that. Normally if we give out rewards for new customer's they are much higher. What was it for?

$20? That sounds like it was either for signing up for Autopay or paperless billing. Those two things normally have rewards cards with small amounts like that. Normally if we give out rewards for new customer's they are much higher. What was it for?

*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: Reward Card junk

3 of 3 (187 Views)