Reward Amount

Tutor

Reward Amount

Hi!

I was told I would get a $200 reward for the package I signed up for. When I logged on to check my status, it says that it's only a $50 reward? Anyone else have this issue?

Message 1 of 4 (436 Views)
Community Support

Re: Reward Amount

Hi sngrimm,

I am so sorry about the inconveniences. To get it corrected, contact the reward center. You can look up their number here. If you still are having issues, please send a message to our team and they will look further into it for you.

You can send a message to our ATTCustomerCare team by clicking here. Be sure to include your name, account number, phone number, e-mail, and the best time to reach you. You should receive a response within 2 business days.

Keep an eye on the at the top right corner of your screen for a response.

In the meantime, let me know if you have any other questions or concerns!

-David T

If you encounter any issues with your service or equipment, I recommend checking out our Troubleshoot & Resolve solutions to help diagnose the issue.
Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 4 (400 Views)
Highlighted
Scholar

It seems that several people have encountered this problem.  AT&T seems to have a dissonance between Marketting and implementation.  AT&T sure has a problem getting communication to its different departments about the promotions and services that are actually available to people.  AT&T needs to work on that.  I've seen several forum posts where the customers complain about the rewards cards.  Maybe AT&T should just fix the problem by giving the customer a direct rebate on the Bill.

Message 3 of 4 (369 Views)
Employee

sngrimm wrote:

Hi!

I was told I would get a $200 reward for the package I signed up for. When I logged on to check my status, it says that it's only a $50 reward? Anyone else have this issue?

Do you have cell service with us as well? The reason I ask is because if a customer has cell phone service with us, depending on how their account is set up i.e. receive a discount on their service do to where they work, they may qualify for an additional $150. This is a separate promotion and normally you should receive something in the mail if you qualify for the additional $150.

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 4 of 4 (279 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.