Returned payment

Returned payment

Will AT&T resubmit at returned payment from a payment arrangement? I know they reserve the right to but will they?
Message 1 of 6
Employee

Re: Returned payment

Hi,

A payment won't be resubmitted if it fails unless you call in, or visit a store.

Note if the payment arrangement is not met your phones may be suspended.

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 6

So even if it was a checking account transfer they won't automatically resubmit?
Message 3 of 6

Who would you call? Can you ask them to resubmit? I have never had this happen before I just had an issue this past week. My service has never been interrupted
Message 4 of 6
Employee

Hi,

If the payment fails, they don't try again just to ensure that the account information is correct.

You can contact customer care by dialing 611 from your cell phone, or 1-800-331-0500. You can also visit a Company Retail Store for support as well, or pay at the Self Service Kiosk in the stores.

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 5 of 6

Ok thank you
Message 6 of 6
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T TV Hub!
We have some helpful articles located under TV Hot Topics.
On the left you will see DIRECTV and U-verse TV links. Click on those links for more information regarding Apps, Billing, and TV troubleshooting tips.

Additional Support