Ask a question
Search in U-verse Forums

U-verse Forums

Posted Dec 30, 2013
9:52:51 AM
Returned payment
Will AT&T resubmit at returned payment from a payment arrangement? I know they reserve the right to but will they?
Will AT&T resubmit at returned payment from a payment arrangement? I know they reserve the right to but will they?

Returned payment

5 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(5)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 30, 2013 10:17:53 AM
(0)
Employee

Hi,

A payment won't be resubmitted if it fails unless you call in, or visit a store.

Note if the payment arrangement is not met your phones may be suspended.

Hi,

A payment won't be resubmitted if it fails unless you call in, or visit a store.

Note if the payment arrangement is not met your phones may be suspended.

*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: Returned payment

2 of 6 (539 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 30, 2013 10:34:05 AM
(0)
Tutor
So even if it was a checking account transfer they won't automatically resubmit?
So even if it was a checking account transfer they won't automatically resubmit?

3 of 6 (529 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 30, 2013 10:35:52 AM
(0)
Tutor
Who would you call? Can you ask them to resubmit? I have never had this happen before I just had an issue this past week. My service has never been interrupted
Who would you call? Can you ask them to resubmit? I have never had this happen before I just had an issue this past week. My service has never been interrupted

4 of 6 (528 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 30, 2013 10:38:10 AM
(0)
Employee

Hi,

If the payment fails, they don't try again just to ensure that the account information is correct.

You can contact customer care by dialing 611 from your cell phone, or 1-800-331-0500. You can also visit a Company Retail Store for support as well, or pay at the Self Service Kiosk in the stores.

Hi,

If the payment fails, they don't try again just to ensure that the account information is correct.

You can contact customer care by dialing 611 from your cell phone, or 1-800-331-0500. You can also visit a Company Retail Store for support as well, or pay at the Self Service Kiosk in the stores.

*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

5 of 6 (524 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 30, 2013 10:40:34 AM
(0)
Tutor
Ok thank you
Ok thank you

6 of 6 (521 Views)