Ask a question
Search in U-verse Forums

U-verse Forums

Posted Aug 10, 2013
12:41:47 PM
Resuming on demand movies
I used to be able to resume on demand with no problems. Then this stupid format update happened. Now if I watch an on demand movie and change tge channel then go back to the movie later, I have to start it over from the beginning! Is there some way to resume on demand movies from the point I stopped them that I might be unaware of?
I used to be able to resume on demand with no problems. Then this stupid format update happened. Now if I watch an on demand movie and change tge channel then go back to the movie later, I have to start it over from the beginning! Is there some way to resume on demand movies from the point I stopped them that I might be unaware of?

Resuming on demand movies

1 reply
(1) Me too
(1) Me too
View all replies
(1)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 10, 2013 12:52:04 PM
(0)
ACE - Expert
codycooper864 - I dunno. The key may be how you leave channel. You say change channel. Do you stop the play first with the stop button? Do you just type in a new chan no.?? Do you hit the last button?? I think all of these used to work. Try them again. How do you get back to it? Try channel 1. Try making channel 1 a favorite & select it off the favorites guide or you could just try channel 1 on the full guide.
codycooper864 - I dunno. The key may be how you leave channel. You say change channel. Do you stop the play first with the stop button? Do you just type in a new chan no.?? Do you hit the last button?? I think all of these used to work. Try them again. How do you get back to it? Try channel 1. Try making channel 1 a favorite & select it off the favorites guide or you could just try channel 1 on the full guide.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Resuming on demand movies

2 of 2 (205 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments