Ask a question
Search in U-verse Forums

U-verse Forums

Posted Feb 6, 2011
10:04:32 AM
View profile
Request Al Jazeera English in LA

After watching the revolution in Egypt on Al Jazeera for over a week, I am struck by the absolute quality advantage in coverage. It has exhibited zero bias and a depth of analysis which is missing from the American news outlets and the BBC. I want ATTUVERSE to add Al Jazeera English even if it means dropping Fox News.

Thank you

After watching the revolution in Egypt on Al Jazeera for over a week, I am struck by the absolute quality advantage in coverage. It has exhibited zero bias and a depth of analysis which is missing from the American news outlets and the BBC. I want ATTUVERSE to add Al Jazeera English even if it means dropping Fox News.

Thank you

Request Al Jazeera English in LA

5 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(5)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 6, 2011 10:07:47 AM
(0)
ACE - Master

The question was asked just recently.  The post turned ugly and got locked.

Al Jazeera English Availability

The question was asked just recently.  The post turned ugly and got locked.

Al Jazeera English Availability

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Request Al Jazeera English in LA

2 of 6 (1,082 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 6, 2011 10:26:23 AM
(0)
ACE - Expert

Argonne18 wrote:

Thank you

You can make a channel request using the link below.

http://uversechannels.att.com/

Argonne18 wrote:

Thank you

You can make a channel request using the link below.

http://uversechannels.att.com/

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

3 of 6 (1,068 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 6, 2011 12:55:30 PM
(0)
Professor

It is avaliable for free on Roku also

It is avaliable for free on Roku also

4 of 6 (998 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 7, 2011 9:59:31 AM
(0)
Scholar
Edited by mod.moose on Feb 7, 2011 at 10:31:07 AM

Its availablle is Egypt. 

{Keep it Relevant and Appropriate}

Its availablle is Egypt. 

{Keep it Relevant and Appropriate}

[ Edited ]
5 of 6 (924 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 5, 2013 2:26:38 PM
(0)
Contributor
Today I tried to find some in-depth news about the turmoil and events in Egypt. I tried both CNN and MSNBC. They BOTH had live coverage of the Zimmerman trial (as though there is no other news in the world.) I find alJazeera online to be very informative. Not just about events in Egypt, but also about things going on in Portugal, Peru, and the United States.
Today I tried to find some in-depth news about the turmoil and events in Egypt. I tried both CNN and MSNBC. They BOTH had live coverage of the Zimmerman trial (as though there is no other news in the world.) I find alJazeera online to be very informative. Not just about events in Egypt, but also about things going on in Portugal, Peru, and the United States.

6 of 6 (348 Views)