Request Al Jazeera English in LA

Contributor

Request Al Jazeera English in LA

After watching the revolution in Egypt on Al Jazeera for over a week, I am struck by the absolute quality advantage in coverage. It has exhibited zero bias and a depth of analysis which is missing from the American news outlets and the BBC. I want ATTUVERSE to add Al Jazeera English even if it means dropping Fox News.

Thank you

Message 1 of 6 (1,126 Views)
ACE - Master

Re: Request Al Jazeera English in LA

The question was asked just recently.  The post turned ugly and got locked.

Al Jazeera English Availability

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 6 (1,121 Views)
Expert

Argonne18 wrote:

After watching the revolution in Egypt on Al Jazeera for over a week, I am struck by the absolute quality advantage in coverage. It has exhibited zero bias and a depth of analysis which is missing from the American news outlets and the BBC. I want ATTUVERSE to add Al Jazeera English even if it means dropping Fox News.

Thank you

You can make a channel request using the link below.

http://uversechannels.att.com/

Message 3 of 6 (1,107 Views)
Professor

It is avaliable for free on Roku also

Message 4 of 6 (1,037 Views)
Scholar

[ Edited ]

Its availablle is Egypt. 

{Keep it Relevant and Appropriate}

Message 5 of 6 (963 Views)
Contributor

Today I tried to find some in-depth news about the turmoil and events in Egypt. I tried both CNN and MSNBC. They BOTH had live coverage of the Zimmerman trial (as though there is no other news in the world.) I find alJazeera online to be very informative. Not just about events in Egypt, but also about things going on in Portugal, Peru, and the United States.
Message 6 of 6 (387 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.