Ask a question
Search in U-verse Forums

U-verse Forums

Posted May 17, 2012
9:31:07 AM
View profile
Report: Donna Summer Dead at 63
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Report: Donna Summer Dead at 63

5 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(5)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 17, 2012 9:34:05 AM
(0)
ACE - Master

Sad.  Only 63.

Sad.  Only 63.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Report: Donna Summer Dead at 63

2 of 6 (137 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 17, 2012 11:29:49 AM
(0)
Expert

I just read it in my local paper. Smiley Sad  I never knew she was battling cancer. 

I just read it in my local paper. Smiley Sad  I never knew she was battling cancer. 

3 of 6 (130 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 17, 2012 12:55:48 PM
(0)
Professor

While I never got into the disco scene in my younger days, I always did and still do enjoy listening to her songs on the radio.

R.I.P. Donna. :smileysad:

While I never got into the disco scene in my younger days, I always did and still do enjoy listening to her songs on the radio.

R.I.P. Donna. :smileysad:

4 of 6 (125 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 20, 2012 12:06:59 PM
(0)
Expert

Apparently she was in the 9-11 disaster and think that's what caused her lung cancer.  She really kept that a secret.

Apparently she was in the 9-11 disaster and think that's what caused her lung cancer.  She really kept that a secret.

5 of 6 (109 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 20, 2012 12:48:19 PM
(0)
Employee

While DISCO may have gotten a bad name because everybody was doing it for a few years and evey song on the radio play list begin to sound the same.  I now enjoy hearing the best of the best DISCO songs pop up randomly as an oldie goldie every now and then.

While DISCO may have gotten a bad name because everybody was doing it for a few years and evey song on the radio play list begin to sound the same.  I now enjoy hearing the best of the best DISCO songs pop up randomly as an oldie goldie every now and then.

*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

6 of 6 (107 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments