Helpful Links

Report: Donna Summer Dead at 63

Expert

Report: Donna Summer Dead at 63

Message 1 of 6
ACE - Master

Re: Report: Donna Summer Dead at 63

Sad.  Only 63.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 6
Expert

I just read it in my local paper. Smiley Sad  I never knew she was battling cancer. 

Message 3 of 6
Professor

While I never got into the disco scene in my younger days, I always did and still do enjoy listening to her songs on the radio.

R.I.P. Donna. :smileysad:

Message 4 of 6
Expert

Apparently she was in the 9-11 disaster and think that's what caused her lung cancer.  She really kept that a secret.

Message 5 of 6
Highlighted
Employee

While DISCO may have gotten a bad name because everybody was doing it for a few years and evey song on the radio play list begin to sound the same.  I now enjoy hearing the best of the best DISCO songs pop up randomly as an oldie goldie every now and then.

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 6 of 6
Share this topic
Announcements

Learn how connect your AT&T holiday gifts at Unwrapped on Wednesday, 12/27 (1-4pm ET)!

Additional Support