Ask a question
Search in U-verse Forums

U-verse Forums

Posted Mar 15, 2013
8:20:31 PM
View profile
Renting a movie in Spanish.

Hi Im a new U verse consumer & Id like to know  how to change the language English to Spanish when renting a movie On DemandSmiley Frustrated

Hi Im a new U verse consumer & Id like to know  how to change the language English to Spanish when renting a movie On DemandSmiley Frustrated

Renting a movie in Spanish.

2 replies
(1) Me too
(1) Me too
View all replies
(2)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 15, 2013 9:39:56 PM
(0)
Professor
Menu, scroll over to Options, then down to Audio/Language Options, press Ok, then press Ok when Audio Language is highlighted, choose "Espanol". for your Audio Language.

The only way then the movie would play in Spanish, would be if it has SAP (Secondary Audio Programming).

"Ren: Now listen, Cadet. I've got a job for you. See this button? Don't touch it! It's the History Eraser button, you fool!

Stimpy: So what'll happen?

Ren: That's just it. We don't know. Maybe something bad, maybe something good. I guess we'll never know, 'cause you're going to guard it. You won't touch it, will you?"

The only way then the movie would play in Spanish, would be if it has SAP (Secondary Audio Programming).

"Ren: Now listen, Cadet. I've got a job for you. See this button? Don't touch it! It's the History Eraser button, you fool!

Stimpy: So what'll happen?

Ren: That's just it. We don't know. Maybe something bad, maybe something good. I guess we'll never know, 'cause you're going to guard it. You won't touch it, will you?"

Re: Renting a movie in Spanish.

2 of 3 (1,647 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 21, 2013 6:43:28 PM
(0)
Contributor
How can I know if a movie has SAP?
How can I know if a movie has SAP?

Re: Renting a movie in Spanish.

3 of 3 (1,431 Views)