Remote code for ipn330hd

Highlighted
Contributor

Remote code for ipn330hd

I have an IPN330HD Uverse box and needed to replace the remote control. The new remote (silver) doesn't fully work and I think it might have to be programmed to work. For example, the Guide button and up/down buttons work but the channel up and down do not work.

I cannot find anywhere that lists how to program the remote to work with this box. Thanks to anyone who can help.

Message 1 of 3 (507 Views)
ACE - Expert

Re: Remote code for ipn330hd

gsilver11 - There is no customer programming for U-verse functions on a U-verse remote. About all you can do is make sure that the batteries are fully charged & you are in the att mode. After that it is time to call for a replacement. Sounds like this one is a replacement
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 3 (505 Views)
Employee

Re: Remote code for ipn330hd

Hello gsilver11,

I'm sorry you are having difficulties with your Remote Control. I can help you replace it if pressing the ATT button did not help as
ACE - Master suggested. I sent you a private message to get some account information and ship one out to you.

SadathCS
ATTU-verseCare

If you encounter any issues with your service or equipment, I recommend checking out our Troubleshoot & Resolve solutions to help diagnose the issue.
Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 3 of 3 (474 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.