Regret switching to u-verse

Contributor

Regret switching to u-verse

After being bombarded with endless solicitations through the mail and email, we decided to give U-verse a try. I totally regret making the switch! One tech came out on Friday to do the install. He had to call in another tech to come over on Saturday to "fix" the wires outside. Then another tech was supposed to come back to finish the work on the inside. All this to find out that there is a network outage in north Texas and I'm one of the ones effected. So we had internet (although it was slow) and switched to U-verse because one of the selling points was that it was much faster only to now be on Day 5 with no internet service and date for when it will be fixed. I dropped AT&T cell phone service years ago because of the incredibly horrific customer service and we're researching other companies to drop them altogether!
Message 1 of 2 (407 Views)
Community Support

Re: Regret switching to u-verse

Hi pdmorris324,

I greatly apologize about your initial experiences with the U-verse services, but I will be glad to help in getting it resolved. I will be sending you a private message to collect some account information, so I can start having the appropriate people work on this.

Thank you,

David T

If you encounter any issues with your service or equipment, I recommend checking out our Troubleshoot & Resolve solutions to help diagnose the issue.
Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 2 (368 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.