Refer a friend

Contributor

Refer a friend

i registered for refer a friend and didnt put my referral code from the beginning. i went and registered thinking i had the option to put her code in. i registered within the time allowed. is there anyway we can still get the referral reward?

Message 1 of 9 (791 Views)
ACE - Master

Re: Refer a friend

I have never done this so I will be no help.  Stand by and a community manager will stop in and I'm sure be able to offer some suggestions.

"If you find this post helpful and it solved your issue please mark it as a solution.  This will help other forum members locate it and will also let everyone know that it corrected your problem. If they have the same issue they will know how to solve theirs"

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 9 (787 Views)
Community Support

Hi dianedo1978,

To my knowledge, you do have to put in the code in order for it to apply, but we should be able to pull up the referral and update it. Just go to this site:

AT&T Refer-A-Friend

and just inform them of what you informed us and put in the account number of the friend you referred in the notes, and someone will be able to help you with it. If you are still having problems, let us know, and we will be glad to look further into it.

If you encounter any issues with your service or equipment, I recommend checking out our Troubleshoot & Resolve solutions to help diagnose the issue.
Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 3 of 9 (787 Views)
Contributor

i have emailed them but no response

Message 4 of 9 (787 Views)
Community Support

It can take up to 3-5 business days for them to respond. If you have not heard anything from them after that long, let us know, and we can find out what the hold up is.

If you encounter any issues with your service or equipment, I recommend checking out our Troubleshoot & Resolve solutions to help diagnose the issue.
Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 5 of 9 (787 Views)

I have sent in the form requesting help with the Refer a friend 4x since Nov 1, 2013 when I realized I didnt enter my referring friends code at registration. Ive been ignored for 2 weeks now. All I want is my friends code entered so I can get my $75 and then refer my 3 friends to join uverse too. All 5 of us are about another week from Time Warner Cable service.
Message 6 of 9 (707 Views)
Highlighted
ACE - Guru

I would recommend that you send a Private Message to Community SupportATTCustomerCare is part of the AT&T customer service team, They may be able to resolve your Issue. You can expect a reply via return PM(Blue envelope top right of screen) between the hours of 7am-10pm CST Monday - Friday, should hear back within 2 to 3 business days.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 7 of 9 (690 Views)
Contributor

I can't register I referer a friend I want my reward
Message 8 of 9 (495 Views)
Employee

The Refer-A-Friend program is all done online. Unfortunately there isn't a support team that you can call to get yourself registered. You can contact the referral team by using this link: https://referrals.att.com/common/help.pg to send a message to them since you are having trouble registering.

Employee Contributor*
Message 9 of 9 (427 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.