Ask a question
Search in U-verse Forums

U-verse Forums

Posted Apr 19, 2014
4:23:08 AM
View profile
Refer-a-friend "Promotion" card

My daughter moved into an apt. that offers Uverse internet so I told her that we'd do the Refer-a-Friend program and we'd each get a $25 gift card.

The good news is that we both got our cards.  The bad news is that it's a "Promotional" card that can only be used at an ATT store or ATT online.  Smiley Mad  I thought it would be a VISA debit card but, alas, it is not.

Does anyone know if I can use it to pay my bill?  If not, I suppose I could get a newer cell phone (mine's really old) and apply the $25 to it. 

My daughter moved into an apt. that offers Uverse internet so I told her that we'd do the Refer-a-Friend program and we'd each get a $25 gift card.

The good news is that we both got our cards.  The bad news is that it's a "Promotional" card that can only be used at an ATT store or ATT online.  Smiley Mad  I thought it would be a VISA debit card but, alas, it is not.

Does anyone know if I can use it to pay my bill?  If not, I suppose I could get a newer cell phone (mine's really old) and apply the $25 to it. 

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Refer-a-friend "Promotion" card

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 19, 2014 11:34:33 AM
(0)
ACE - Professor
Edited by Darknessrise on Apr 19, 2014 at 11:35:31 AM

You probably should be able to.

"AT&T Promotion Cards can be used to buy AT&T products and to pay AT&T service bills."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Note: If your issue has been resolved, please mark the post that resolved your issue as the solution. Click "Post Options" and select "Accept as Solution" to help others with the same issue find an answer.

You probably should be able to.

"AT&T Promotion Cards can be used to buy AT&T products and to pay AT&T service bills."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Note: If your issue has been resolved, please mark the post that resolved your issue as the solution. Click "Post Options" and select "Accept as Solution" to help others with the same issue find an answer.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Refer-a-friend "Promotion" card

[ Edited ]
2 of 3 (165 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 19, 2014 1:09:54 PM
(0)
ACE - Master

Cool...thanks for the heads-up. 

I really should read the fine print!  Smiley Embarassed

Cool...thanks for the heads-up. 

I really should read the fine print!  Smiley Embarassed

Re: Refer-a-friend "Promotion" card

3 of 3 (152 Views)