Ask a question
Search in U-verse Forums

U-verse Forums

Highlighted
Posted Sep 7, 2013
5:35:03 AM
View profile
Redemption Letter not received within 30 days....

My U-Verse (TV/Internet) service was ordered 7/27/13, and installed and activated 7/29/13.  I even got the email stating "Congratulations, You are eligible to receive an AT&T Visa Reward Card, and that the reward notification letter will arrive within four weeks from your installation." I have not received the redemption letter in the mail within the 30 days as stated. Then tried to log into the reward center with my account number and zip code as also directed as an option, and it states it cannot find me.  I'm loving my U-Verse Service, but don't want this situation to taint that.  Please advise.

My U-Verse (TV/Internet) service was ordered 7/27/13, and installed and activated 7/29/13.  I even got the email stating "Congratulations, You are eligible to receive an AT&T Visa Reward Card, and that the reward notification letter will arrive within four weeks from your installation." I have not received the redemption letter in the mail within the 30 days as stated. Then tried to log into the reward center with my account number and zip code as also directed as an option, and it states it cannot find me.  I'm loving my U-Verse Service, but don't want this situation to taint that.  Please advise.

Redemption Letter not received within 30 days....

3 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(3)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 7, 2013 6:00:23 AM
(0)
ACE - Master

Since this is account specific one of the community managers will have to assist you.  Hang tight and one will pop in and probably private message you so as not to disclose your personal information to the public.

"If you find this post helpful and it solved your issue please mark it as a solution.  This will help other forum members locate it and will also let everyone know that it corrected your problem. If they have the same issue they will know how to solve theirs"

Since this is account specific one of the community managers will have to assist you.  Hang tight and one will pop in and probably private message you so as not to disclose your personal information to the public.

"If you find this post helpful and it solved your issue please mark it as a solution.  This will help other forum members locate it and will also let everyone know that it corrected your problem. If they have the same issue they will know how to solve theirs"

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Redemption Letter not received within 30 days....

2 of 4 (504 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 7, 2013 1:44:32 PM
(0)
Employee

Hello, Sheldon Lenz

My name is Morgan, I'm one of the Community Managers. I apologize that you still have not received your Reward Card information. My team and I would like to help you get this issue resolved. Since this is an Account specific issue, I'm going to continue this discussion in a private message so we don't disclose your account info to the public. Thank you! Smiley Happy

If you encounter any issues with your service or equipment, I recommend checking out our Troubleshoot & Resolve solutions to help diagnose the issue.

Hello, Sheldon Lenz

My name is Morgan, I'm one of the Community Managers. I apologize that you still have not received your Reward Card information. My team and I would like to help you get this issue resolved. Since this is an Account specific issue, I'm going to continue this discussion in a private message so we don't disclose your account info to the public. Thank you! Smiley Happy

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

3 of 4 (504 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 9, 2013 11:12:08 AM
(0)
Employee

Hello sheldonl13,

After speaking with the Reward Center at 866-342-4271 we were able resolve the issue that was preventing you from redeeming you reward at att.com/rewardsandrebates. I have already redeemed the reward for you and you will not have to take any further steps. I have also sent you a private message with specific details about your reward.

The next events will take place in the following order:

-You will be receiving a notification letting you know the reward was redeemed

-Within 5 to 7 business days you will be able to check the status of the reward by going to rewardcenter.att.com

-You will receive the reward card in the mail within 4 to 6 weeks as long as you maintain active services during this time.

reward.bmp

If you encounter any issues with your service or equipment, I recommend checking out our Troubleshoot & Resolve solutions to help diagnose the issue.

Hello sheldonl13,

After speaking with the Reward Center at 866-342-4271 we were able resolve the issue that was preventing you from redeeming you reward at att.com/rewardsandrebates. I have already redeemed the reward for you and you will not have to take any further steps. I have also sent you a private message with specific details about your reward.

The next events will take place in the following order:

-You will be receiving a notification letting you know the reward was redeemed

-Within 5 to 7 business days you will be able to check the status of the reward by going to rewardcenter.att.com

-You will receive the reward card in the mail within 4 to 6 weeks as long as you maintain active services during this time.

reward.bmp

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

4 of 4 (506 Views)