Receiver not responding

Contributor

Receiver not responding

1 receiver not working. tv screen says press ok to start uverse on demand. When I press ok on the box or via the remote, nothing happens. 2 other tvs work fIne.  Please help

Message 1 of 3 (581 Views)
ACE - Master

Re: Receiver not responding

When pressing any button on the remote, make sure that the small "AT&T" button on top left is lighting up.   If not, press the ATT button and try again.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 3 (570 Views)
Highlighted
ACE - Expert

Re: Receiver not responding

Epbarraza - Skeeter's advice is the best high percentage solution. Another common problem is the remote needs a new battery.

The on-demand screen looks familiar to me. I am thinking it is where the latest upgrade leaves your receiver. You are not limited to only entering OK. Enter any channel number instead. If it will not respond, try a pull the plug for 20 seconds reboot. If that does not work call in. If they cannot get it restarted you will need a new one.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 3 of 3 (562 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.