Ask a question
Search in U-verse Forums

U-verse Forums

Posted Jul 13, 2013
12:17:40 AM
View profile
Receiver not responding

1 receiver not working. tv screen says press ok to start uverse on demand. When I press ok on the box or via the remote, nothing happens. 2 other tvs work fIne.  Please help

1 receiver not working. tv screen says press ok to start uverse on demand. When I press ok on the box or via the remote, nothing happens. 2 other tvs work fIne.  Please help

Receiver not responding

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 13, 2013 3:30:43 AM
(0)
ACE - Master

When pressing any button on the remote, make sure that the small "AT&T" button on top left is lighting up.   If not, press the ATT button and try again.

When pressing any button on the remote, make sure that the small "AT&T" button on top left is lighting up.   If not, press the ATT button and try again.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Receiver not responding

2 of 3 (525 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 13, 2013 5:10:01 AM
(0)
ACE - Expert
Epbarraza - Skeeter's advice is the best high percentage solution. Another common problem is the remote needs a new battery.

The on-demand screen looks familiar to me. I am thinking it is where the latest upgrade leaves your receiver. You are not limited to only entering OK. Enter any channel number instead. If it will not respond, try a pull the plug for 20 seconds reboot. If that does not work call in. If they cannot get it restarted you will need a new one.
Epbarraza - Skeeter's advice is the best high percentage solution. Another common problem is the remote needs a new battery.

The on-demand screen looks familiar to me. I am thinking it is where the latest upgrade leaves your receiver. You are not limited to only entering OK. Enter any channel number instead. If it will not respond, try a pull the plug for 20 seconds reboot. If that does not work call in. If they cannot get it restarted you will need a new one.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Receiver not responding

3 of 3 (517 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments