Re: U-verse internet down when it rains

Tutor

Hi there,
I was just wondering if you get anywhere with your problem.
I am having the same problem (over a year now) and I had many technician visits.
We have two phone lines and DSL line with AT&T, after rain we lose both lines.
The day after the rain the phone lines come back to life (but with static)
Two days after the rain DSL start working again (and no static on the phone lines)
After many many technician visits they finally agreed that the problem is with AT&T lines outside of our building but they told me that they cannot help me with the problem!!!
They said that they have put an order in for engineering department (over 6 months ago) and they will decide if they want to change the lines or….
So I was wondering if you are still having the same problem or….

Thank you,
Bob

Message 1 of 4

bobpour wrote:

Hi there,
I was just wondering if you get anywhere with your problem.
I am having the same problem (over a year now) and I had many technician visits.
We have two phone lines and DSL line with AT&T, after rain we lose both lines.
The day after the rain the phone lines come back to life (but with static)
Two days after the rain DSL start working again (and no static on the phone lines)
After many many technician visits they finally agreed that the problem is with AT&T lines outside of our building but they told me that they cannot help me with the problem!!!
They said that they have put an order in for engineering department (over 6 months ago) and they will decide if they want to change the lines or….
So I was wondering if you are still having the same problem or….

Thank you,
Bob

You can send a private message to the escalation team at ATTU-verseCare and someone will get in touch with you shortly to help you get a resolution to your problems.

To check for their reply, click the little blue envelope.  List Private Messages

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
There are three kinds of people, those that can count, and those that can't.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
“Our great democracies still tend to think that a stupid man is more likely to be honest than a clever man, and our politicians take advantage of this prejudice by pretending to be even more stupid than nature has made them." :Bertrand Russell

Message 2 of 4
Community Support

Hi bobpour,

We have received your private message and look forward to working with you on this issue.

-David T

Need more help? Feel free to search the AT&T Community for great answers. You can also get immediate troubleshooting steps from the myAT&T app. Simply login, scroll and click Fix it Now! Support Tools. You can also reach out to our Chat Support 24/7.

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 3 of 4
Contributor

It hardly rains in Texas except spring time, my Uverse internet goes out everytime it rains. Not sure why, tech says just needs reset, then it works very slow like dial up. I currently subscribe to 18 Mpbs

Message 4 of 4
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T TV Hub!
We have some helpful articles located under TV Hot Topics.
On the left you will see DIRECTV and U-verse TV links. Click on those links for more information regarding Apps, Billing, and TV troubleshooting tips.

Additional Support