Ask a question
Search in U-verse Forums

U-verse Forums

Posted Nov 29, 2013
10:14:11 AM
View profile
Re: TVG - just curious

I was going through the hide channels to add all the free preview channels and I noticed for ch 670 TVG was listed but said programming no longer listed.  I never knew we had the tv guide channel and now it doesn't exist?  Are they getting rid of it already or getting ready to have it.  Thanks.  Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving.

I was going through the hide channels to add all the free preview channels and I noticed for ch 670 TVG was listed but said programming no longer listed.  I never knew we had the tv guide channel and now it doesn't exist?  Are they getting rid of it already or getting ready to have it.  Thanks.  Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving.

3 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(3)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 29, 2013 2:29:41 PM
(0)
Guru

TVG, in this case, does not refer to TV Guide--it is a network devoted to horse racing and was apparently dropped by Uverse at the end of October.

"Everything should be made as simple as possible--but not simpler."
--Albert Einstein

TVG, in this case, does not refer to TV Guide--it is a network devoted to horse racing and was apparently dropped by Uverse at the end of October.

2 of 4 (232 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 29, 2013 5:40:38 PM
(0)
Scholar

Thanks, now I feel silly. 

Thanks, now I feel silly. 

3 of 4 (211 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 30, 2013 3:11:53 AM
(0)
Guru

Don't feel silly--I would have probably thought the same thing but I had just happened across this thread, and remembered it when I saw your post.  

"Everything should be made as simple as possible--but not simpler."
--Albert Einstein

Don't feel silly--I would have probably thought the same thing but I had just happened across this thread, and remembered it when I saw your post.  

4 of 4 (194 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments