Ask a question
Search in U-verse Forums

U-verse Forums

Posted Jul 1, 2013
4:37:20 PM
Re: NBCSports.com/LiveExtra
U-verse now has NBC Sports Live Extra. I have been using the app to watch the Tour de France today through U-Verse.
U-verse now has NBC Sports Live Extra. I have been using the app to watch the Tour de France today through U-Verse.

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 1, 2013 8:09:21 PM
(0)
ACE - Expert

codycooper864 wrote:

You are correct!  I just downloaded the app, and AT&T U-verse is listed as a provider.

codycooper864 wrote:

You are correct!  I just downloaded the app, and AT&T U-verse is listed as a provider.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

2 of 3 (2,155 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 2, 2013 8:30:51 AM
(0)
ACE - Master

texasguy37 wrote:

codycooper864 wrote:

Cool, hopefully they will work on my two Android 2 point too old devices, lol.

texasguy37 wrote:

codycooper864 wrote:

Cool, hopefully they will work on my two Android 2 point too old devices, lol.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

3 of 3 (2,095 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments