Ask a question
Search in U-verse Forums

U-verse Forums

Highlighted
Posted Oct 3, 2013
12:31:36 PM
Re: Distance from my house to my VRAD node

We currently have at&t DSL (loop length is 2994 ft) and no uverse yet. They are installing a VRAD close to our home and there is a cross box right next to the VRAD. If our DSL line is terminating at that cross box, could our home be within reach of uverse internet, tv?.

We currently have at&t DSL (loop length is 2994 ft) and no uverse yet. They are installing a VRAD close to our home and there is a cross box right next to the VRAD. If our DSL line is terminating at that cross box, could our home be within reach of uverse internet, tv?.

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 3, 2013 3:53:01 PM
(0)
ACE - Master

Absolutely!!  If you see one of the techs working stop and ask.......

"If you find this post helpful and it solved your issue please mark it as a solution.  This will help other forum members locate it and will also let everyone know that it corrected your problem. If they have the same issue they will know how to solve theirs"

Absolutely!!  If you see one of the techs working stop and ask.......

"If you find this post helpful and it solved your issue please mark it as a solution.  This will help other forum members locate it and will also let everyone know that it corrected your problem. If they have the same issue they will know how to solve theirs"

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

2 of 2 (856 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments