Ask a question
Search in U-verse Forums

U-verse Forums

Posted Oct 15, 2013
5:49:25 PM
View profile
R

hi am new to at&t. guide botton at the remote control is not working? need ur input. thnx

hi am new to at&t. guide botton at the remote control is not working? need ur input. thnx

R

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 15, 2013 6:05:59 PM
(0)
ACE - Expert
berniedcruz - If other buttons do not work on U-verse activities - push the att button. Then the others should work. If it is just the guide button, the contacts must be worn out. Call for a free replacement. While waiting for it to arrive, press MENU - OK.
berniedcruz - If other buttons do not work on U-verse activities - push the att button. Then the others should work. If it is just the guide button, the contacts must be worn out. Call for a free replacement. While waiting for it to arrive, press MENU - OK.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: R

2 of 3 (136 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 16, 2013 9:46:36 AM
(0)
Employee

Hello, Berniedcruz

Just checking up on your post. Did aviewer's suggestion help pull up the guide? If it is still not showing the guide, make sure the remote is using good batteries and if it still does not show up, then let me know and I'll be glad to help you in sending a replacement remote. Thank you! Smiley Happy

If you encounter any issues with your service or equipment, I recommend checking out our Troubleshoot & Resolve solutions to help diagnose the issue.

Hello, Berniedcruz

Just checking up on your post. Did aviewer's suggestion help pull up the guide? If it is still not showing the guide, make sure the remote is using good batteries and if it still does not show up, then let me know and I'll be glad to help you in sending a replacement remote. Thank you! Smiley Happy

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: R

3 of 3 (113 Views)