Questions on my bill and bad customer service

Contributor

Questions on my bill and bad customer service

I called from the hospital last week. I spoke to a rep who I felt pressured me into a arrangement for total bill amount. I didn't understand the charges which she stated I had to speak to another department but couldn't until I agreed to pay.
Today I called your Uverse help line after several tried was granted to be placed on hold. After several recordings advising approximate wait time, a recording came through stating you where now closed and to call back during normal operating hours! The system disconnected the call.
I do not understand my bill. It is much higher then I agreed upon. I also had questions in regards to this payment amount.
I'm going to be irate if my services are disconnected. I feel as a valued Att customer that's been with you for several years should have consideration in discussing the account until I understand the charges and we come to an agreement on what the actual amount owed is.
Please contact me ASAP. I hope that Att will value my years of dedication and will do all you can to resolve this matter with out disconnection and further charges.
Thank you
Message 1 of 2 (283 Views)
Community Manager

Re: Questions on my bill and bad customer service

Hello, Utah_1!

Thanks for posting. I'm sorry to hear about your recent billing issues. We would be happy to review your account and explore your options, so please click here to send us a private message.

In your message, please provide your name, phone number, email address, and the best time to reach you. You can expect a reply within two business days, so keep an eye on the little blue envelope icon in the top right corner of your screen.

In the meantime, feel free to message me with any other questions or concerns.

-Mariana

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 2 (243 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.