Ask a question

Posted Mar 24, 2014
7:25:51 PM
View profile
Question about Bundle summary and Uverse phone issue with alarm system

We had AT&T phone and internet for the past 9 years but switched to the Uverse bundle after speaking to an agent on March 18, 2014.

I told him that I was shopping around for a great deal and wanted to see if we could save more if we bundled phone, internet and TV. I told him at that time what we were paying for our cable with another provider and what we paid for AT&T internet and phone. I explained that we were looking for a deal which would be close to the amount that we were paying each month.

He was able to give me a great deal; however, when I received the Customer Service Summary I was shocked to see that it does not reflect what we discussed. Maybe I just do not understand how to read this summary but according to this document, our estimated monthly charge is $202 and the total Bundle Charges are $228.91.

My understanding was that the price he quoted me was for the bundle -Phone, TV and internet. But as I am looking at this summary, it looks like it is only for the Uverse TV! 

We also had issues with Uverse voice and our security alarm system. The alarm stopped working after the AT&T technician finished installation. We have had the alarm for 9 years and never had any issues. Is this a common problem? We are now going to have to pay the alarm technician $89 just for the first 30 minutes, more for every 15 minutes he stays, so that we can get the system to work properly.

I have been trying to contact Customer Service but the office is already closed and the Chat agents are busy. I would appreciate if someone could tell me if there is a resource online that would be able to provide me with an explanation of this summary/estimated bill.

Thank you!

Question about Bundle summary and Uverse phone issue with alarm system

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 24, 2014 8:05:22 PM
(0)
ACE - Guru

I would recommend that you send a Private Message to Community SupportATTCustomerCare is part of the AT&T customer service team, They may be able to resolve your Issue. You can expect a reply via return PM(Blue envelope top right of screen) between the hours of 7am-10pm CST Monday - Friday, should hear back within 2 to 3 business days.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Question about Bundle summary and Uverse phone issue with alarm system

2 of 3 (294 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 24, 2014 8:13:18 PM
(0)
Contributor
Thank you!

Re: Question about Bundle summary and Uverse phone issue with alarm system

3 of 3 (290 Views)