Ask a question
Search in U-verse Forums

U-verse Forums

Posted Oct 23, 2013
2:31:29 PM
View profile
Query/complain on ATT REWARDS Cards

I am a customer of ATT from last 5 years ( cellular) and now recently i got the Internet and TV when i signed up i was being told that i will recieve 2 rewards card.

1st for $100 and 2nd for $200 and that was the deal breaker and i signed the services. After two months when i did not had any correspondence on that i called cusomer service and rewards center to check what's going on and now cusotmer service saying that i am not eligible for the $200 card ( my service is still active).

The reason they are giving is the promotion i got is much higher and they do not offer $200 with the current offer i have, however i have not been informed at the time of sign up that it will be like this however i verified on phone 3 -4 times for the reward cards and they all agreed.

Do not what to do next, there is no complaint department as per the customer service lady.

Please suggest.

I am a customer of ATT from last 5 years ( cellular) and now recently i got the Internet and TV when i signed up i was being told that i will recieve 2 rewards card.

1st for $100 and 2nd for $200 and that was the deal breaker and i signed the services. After two months when i did not had any correspondence on that i called cusomer service and rewards center to check what's going on and now cusotmer service saying that i am not eligible for the $200 card ( my service is still active).

The reason they are giving is the promotion i got is much higher and they do not offer $200 with the current offer i have, however i have not been informed at the time of sign up that it will be like this however i verified on phone 3 -4 times for the reward cards and they all agreed.

Do not what to do next, there is no complaint department as per the customer service lady.

Please suggest.

Query/complain on ATT REWARDS Cards

6 replies
(2) Me too
(2) Me too
View all replies
(6)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 23, 2013 3:13:53 PM
(0)
Community Support

Hello purnima22,

I apologize for the issues you are having with your rewards card promotion. We would be glad to look further into this for you. If you do not mind, please send us a detailed message by clicking here. Be sure to include your name, account number, phone number, and the best time to reach you.

You can expect a reply within 2 business days, so keep an eye on the at the top right corner of your screen for a response.

In the meantime, let me know if you have any other questions or concerns!

-David T

If you encounter any issues with your service or equipment, I recommend checking out our Troubleshoot & Resolve solutions to help diagnose the issue.

Hello purnima22,

I apologize for the issues you are having with your rewards card promotion. We would be glad to look further into this for you. If you do not mind, please send us a detailed message by clicking here. Be sure to include your name, account number, phone number, and the best time to reach you.

You can expect a reply within 2 business days, so keep an eye on the at the top right corner of your screen for a response.

In the meantime, let me know if you have any other questions or concerns!

-David T

If you encounter any issues with your service or equipment, I recommend checking out our Troubleshoot & Resolve solutions to help diagnose the issue.
I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: Query/complain on ATT REWARDS Cards

2 of 7 (1,257 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 5, 2013 11:53:03 AM
(0)
Tutor

Did this get resolved for you? I am dealing with AT&T not living up to their end of the deal as well. Still waiting on 2 rebate cards ($150/$50).

Did this get resolved for you? I am dealing with AT&T not living up to their end of the deal as well. Still waiting on 2 rebate cards ($150/$50).

3 of 7 (1,036 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 11, 2013 12:50:27 PM
(0)
ACE - Expert

alvega wrote:

I sent you a message about contacting AT&T Customer Care to get your issue resolved in response to your other post.

alvega wrote:

I sent you a message about contacting AT&T Customer Care to get your issue resolved in response to your other post.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

4 of 7 (998 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 11, 2014 3:24:10 PM
(0)
Contributor

I've had the same complaint about a reward card that was supposed to be $200, which is what I was told I would get when I placed my Uverse order on 10/25/13.  When I received only $100, I called AT&T.  The rewards center couldn't help, saying I needed to talk to customer service for approval, which that agent (Bob) basically called me a liar, saying I wasn't supposed to receive $200.  He claimed there was no record of my order of 10/25/13, but I received a text confirmation with an order number, which I still have.  AT&T cancelled this order and replaced it with another (same date, different time); hence not having to give me $200.  

I asked Bob for a supervisor.  He put me on hold & no one ever picked up.  I called back, got Jamar, who said he would have to open a case, and I'd get the card within 6 to 8 weeks.  When it didn't come by 2/2/14, I called AT&T on 2/10/14, got the roundaround AGAIN until I was transferred to Jade Smith, who is a customer service supervisor, who was supposedly reviewing my account but instead left me on hold approximately 60 minutes out of the 65 minute phone call, never returning to the call!!!  As of now, 2/11/14 I still don't have a resolution.  I was also told there's no complaint department. 

I've had the same complaint about a reward card that was supposed to be $200, which is what I was told I would get when I placed my Uverse order on 10/25/13.  When I received only $100, I called AT&T.  The rewards center couldn't help, saying I needed to talk to customer service for approval, which that agent (Bob) basically called me a liar, saying I wasn't supposed to receive $200.  He claimed there was no record of my order of 10/25/13, but I received a text confirmation with an order number, which I still have.  AT&T cancelled this order and replaced it with another (same date, different time); hence not having to give me $200.  

I asked Bob for a supervisor.  He put me on hold & no one ever picked up.  I called back, got Jamar, who said he would have to open a case, and I'd get the card within 6 to 8 weeks.  When it didn't come by 2/2/14, I called AT&T on 2/10/14, got the roundaround AGAIN until I was transferred to Jade Smith, who is a customer service supervisor, who was supposedly reviewing my account but instead left me on hold approximately 60 minutes out of the 65 minute phone call, never returning to the call!!!  As of now, 2/11/14 I still don't have a resolution.  I was also told there's no complaint department. 

5 of 7 (802 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 11, 2014 3:29:26 PM
(0)
ACE - Master

Since this is account specific I would recommend that you send a Private Message to the AT&TCustomerCare customer service team. They will reply back with a PM (blue envelope in the top right of the page). Their normal business hours are from 7am to 10pm Central Time.

PM this group because they are the only ones that will be able to help you since we are all just subscribers like you.  If anyone can get to the bottom of this they can.

"If you find this post helpful and it solved your issue please mark it as a solution.  This will help other forum members locate it and will also let everyone know that it corrected your problem. If they have the same issue they will know how to solve theirs"

Since this is account specific I would recommend that you send a Private Message to the AT&TCustomerCare customer service team. They will reply back with a PM (blue envelope in the top right of the page). Their normal business hours are from 7am to 10pm Central Time.

PM this group because they are the only ones that will be able to help you since we are all just subscribers like you.  If anyone can get to the bottom of this they can.

"If you find this post helpful and it solved your issue please mark it as a solution.  This will help other forum members locate it and will also let everyone know that it corrected your problem. If they have the same issue they will know how to solve theirs"

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

6 of 7 (797 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 20, 2014 8:14:34 AM
(0)
Community Manager

Hello @JusJenns 

Thank you for sending us a private message. One of our Social Media Care managers will be contacting you via email to help as soon as possible.

Thank you,

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

Hello @JusJenns 

Thank you for sending us a private message. One of our Social Media Care managers will be contacting you via email to help as soon as possible.

Thank you,

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

7 of 7 (673 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments