Ask a question
Search in U-verse Forums

U-verse Forums

Posted Aug 30, 2013
4:13:28 AM
View profile
Put Free Speech TV on U-verse TV line-up

I want Free Speech TV in the channel line-up on U-verse.  Since Al Jazeera isn't being carried by U-verse, there is no non-corporate (unbiased) news available.  I'm having to watch Bill Press and Stephanie Miller on my computer.

If anyone else agrees with me, tell AT&T to start carrying Free Speech TV on U-verse. 

I want Free Speech TV in the channel line-up on U-verse.  Since Al Jazeera isn't being carried by U-verse, there is no non-corporate (unbiased) news available.  I'm having to watch Bill Press and Stephanie Miller on my computer.

If anyone else agrees with me, tell AT&T to start carrying Free Speech TV on U-verse. 

Put Free Speech TV on U-verse TV line-up

9 replies
(4) Me too
(4) Me too
View all replies
(9)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 30, 2013 8:17:28 AM
(0)
Scholar
Are you saying that Al Jazeera is non-corporate (unbiased) news?

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

Thanks for the good laugh on a Friday....
Are you saying that Al Jazeera is non-corporate (unbiased) news?

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

Thanks for the good laugh on a Friday....

Re: Put Free Speech TV on U-verse TV line-up

2 of 10 (1,056 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 30, 2013 10:49:56 AM
(0)
ACE - Master

lilyf wrote:

They're not going to carry that one, either.  AT&T has to be cowering / cowarding to the closed / simple minded anti Muslim, anti-Middle East, anti anything else that they are opposed to.  Unfortunately those genius's walk amongst us.  Bwahahahahaha.

lilyf wrote:

They're not going to carry that one, either.  AT&T has to be cowering / cowarding to the closed / simple minded anti Muslim, anti-Middle East, anti anything else that they are opposed to.  Unfortunately those genius's walk amongst us.  Bwahahahahaha.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

3 of 10 (1,029 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 1, 2014 7:36:53 AM
(0)
Contributor
Yes please, we lost Current TV. I feel lost without Bill and Stephine on my TV.
Yes please, we lost Current TV. I feel lost without Bill and Stephine on my TV.

4 of 10 (772 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 1, 2014 11:01:05 AM
(0)
Scholar
Put the blaze on.
Put the blaze on.

5 of 10 (751 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 1, 2014 2:24:15 PM
(0)
Scholar
Edited by codycooper864 on Jan 1, 2014 at 2:25:05 PM

Polltics/political viewpoint should NEVER be the reason for deciding whether or not a TV provider carries a channel.  I might not believe the same as Al Jazeera, FSTV, or the Blaze, but I believe in people's freedom of choice to watch either.   A carriage dispute over money or content is not good, but can sometimes be defended. But a carriage dispute over politics is always UNFORGIVABLE.  So if that is going on, then shame, shame, shame.

Polltics/political viewpoint should NEVER be the reason for deciding whether or not a TV provider carries a channel.  I might not believe the same as Al Jazeera, FSTV, or the Blaze, but I believe in people's freedom of choice to watch either.   A carriage dispute over money or content is not good, but can sometimes be defended. But a carriage dispute over politics is always UNFORGIVABLE.  So if that is going on, then shame, shame, shame.

[ Edited ]
6 of 10 (736 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 1, 2014 9:01:12 PM
(0)
ACE - Master

codycooper864 wrote:

On that, we agree.  And that is my guess why we do not have AJA.

codycooper864 wrote:

On that, we agree.  And that is my guess why we do not have AJA.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

7 of 10 (708 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 12, 2016 2:56:38 PM
(0)
Contributor

All TV is biased it is just that Free Speech TV is a rare liberal to neutral view.  Quite biased toward gay issues and pro global warming issues.  It is still the best.  Sign me up.  I would be interested to see if people would pay a premium in order to get FSTV.  $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$.

All TV is biased it is just that Free Speech TV is a rare liberal to neutral view.  Quite biased toward gay issues and pro global warming issues.  It is still the best.  Sign me up.  I would be interested to see if people would pay a premium in order to get FSTV.  $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$.

8 of 10 (114 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 13, 2016 5:48:28 AM
(0)
ACE - Expert

octavian wrote:

..rare liberal to neutral view...

rare?  See MSNBC much?

octavian wrote:

..rare liberal to neutral view...

rare?  See MSNBC much?

9 of 10 (72 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 13, 2016 8:11:12 AM
(0)
ACE - Expert

Unluckily MSNBC is not so liberal anymore, they cut alot of liberal shows on the weekends and just put in 'news', dropped the Ed show, not truly liberal, but very 'progressive'.  Started listening to Ed Shultz on XM radio years ago then on Air America.

Know when I had Dish, Free Speech TV was the most boring channel I ever watched, maybe it's changed since then (2000-2008).  Smiley Surprised

Chris

Please NO SD stretch-o-vision or 480 SD HD Channels
Need Help? PM ATT Uverse Care (all service problems)
ATT Customer Care(billing and all other problems)
Your Results May Vary, In My Humble Opinion
I Call It Like I See It, Simply a U-verse user, nothing more

Unluckily MSNBC is not so liberal anymore, they cut alot of liberal shows on the weekends and just put in 'news', dropped the Ed show, not truly liberal, but very 'progressive'.  Started listening to Ed Shultz on XM radio years ago then on Air America.

Know when I had Dish, Free Speech TV was the most boring channel I ever watched, maybe it's changed since then (2000-2008).  Smiley Surprised

Chris

Please NO SD stretch-o-vision or 480 SD HD Channels
Need Help? PM ATT Uverse Care (all service problems)
ATT Customer Care(billing and all other problems)
Your Results May Vary, In My Humble Opinion
I Call It Like I See It, Simply a U-verse user, nothing more

10 of 10 (53 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments