Punishing my child and need help

Contributor

Punishing my child and need help

I am cutting my teenager off of TV when he gets home from school due to his grades.  Is there a way to "lock the box" with parental controls or lock all channels at once?  All I seem to find is locking one channel at a time, which I will do, but that might take a while.

Message 1 of 2 (290 Views)
Employee

Re: Punishing my child and need help

Hi @jagroth 

Adding Parental restrictions on an individual box is mainly used to block out specific channels however you can also lock programs based on "ratings" (TV-Y, TV-14, TV-MA, etc). I believe locking them by Rating can help you accomplish what you're trying to do in less time. I'll attach an image that will explain how to get there. Smiley Happy

- MorganCS
- ATTU-verseCare

If you encounter any issues with your service or equipment, I recommend checking out our Troubleshoot & Resolve solutions to help diagnose the issue.
Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 2 (233 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.