Ask a question
Search in U-verse Forums

U-verse Forums

Posted Apr 15, 2014
5:07:13 PM
View profile
Punishing my child and need help

I am cutting my teenager off of TV when he gets home from school due to his grades.  Is there a way to "lock the box" with parental controls or lock all channels at once?  All I seem to find is locking one channel at a time, which I will do, but that might take a while.

I am cutting my teenager off of TV when he gets home from school due to his grades.  Is there a way to "lock the box" with parental controls or lock all channels at once?  All I seem to find is locking one channel at a time, which I will do, but that might take a while.

Punishing my child and need help

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 17, 2014 12:19:34 PM
(0)
Employee

Hi @jagroth 

Adding Parental restrictions on an individual box is mainly used to block out specific channels however you can also lock programs based on "ratings" (TV-Y, TV-14, TV-MA, etc). I believe locking them by Rating can help you accomplish what you're trying to do in less time. I'll attach an image that will explain how to get there. Smiley Happy

- MorganCS
- ATTU-verseCare

If you encounter any issues with your service or equipment, I recommend checking out our Troubleshoot & Resolve solutions to help diagnose the issue.

Hi @jagroth 

Adding Parental restrictions on an individual box is mainly used to block out specific channels however you can also lock programs based on "ratings" (TV-Y, TV-14, TV-MA, etc). I believe locking them by Rating can help you accomplish what you're trying to do in less time. I'll attach an image that will explain how to get there. Smiley Happy

- MorganCS
- ATTU-verseCare

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: Punishing my child and need help

2 of 2 (204 Views)