Ask a question
Search in U-verse Forums

U-verse Forums

Posted Dec 30, 2013
3:00:40 PM
View profile
Programming Sony Blu Ray NSZ-GT1

Hello all, 

None of the AT&T U-verse Codes work to program this Blu Ray.  Could not get the Automatic Setup to work either.  Tried both twice.

Any help?

Hello all, 

None of the AT&T U-verse Codes work to program this Blu Ray.  Could not get the Automatic Setup to work either.  Tried both twice.

Any help?

Programming Sony Blu Ray NSZ-GT1

3 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(3)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 30, 2013 3:33:15 PM
(0)
ACE - Expert
caroljwilcox - If you need a single remote that supports the blue ray, go for a Logitech Harmony or one of these -

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_1?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=RCRP05BR
caroljwilcox - If you need a single remote that supports the blue ray, go for a Logitech Harmony or one of these -

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_1?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=RCRP05BR
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Programming Sony Blu Ray NSZ-GT1

2 of 4 (433 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 30, 2013 4:01:41 PM
(0)
Contributor
It will control receiver, u-verse, and Blu ray?

Sent from my iPhone
It will control receiver, u-verse, and Blu ray?

Sent from my iPhone

3 of 4 (425 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 30, 2013 5:04:29 PM
(0)
ACE - Expert
caroljwilcox - Yes, worst case - if the rcvr is some obscure model, you would need to teach the RCA the IR from the rcvr remote.
caroljwilcox - Yes, worst case - if the rcvr is some obscure model, you would need to teach the RCA the IR from the rcvr remote.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

4 of 4 (417 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments