Program remote for Sony HDTV?

Mentor

Program remote for Sony HDTV?

My black Uverse remote (S10-s1) had been working fine until recently controlling my Sony HDTV.

When I pressed Power it would turn on/off the TV and the Uverse box and control the volume on the TV.

I tried to reprogram it according to the paper instructions:

Press TV and then OK and releave both. All mode keys flash 2x and then I enter 922 and press Play. But then the TV button flashes ~8 times (not 2 per instructions).   I try to go through the FF button but nothing happens. I tried all the codes manually as well. No help.

I then saw online some instructions that say to press TV and Enter buttons and then use the FF button until the device turns off. But once I start to press FF, after the 2nd time the Menu and Guide buttons light up.

Help?

Message 1 of 2
ACE - Expert

Re: Program remote for Sony HDTV?

desmo907 - Check to make sure no button is stuck. Then call in & ask for a new one. They can fail.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 2
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T TV Hub!
We have some helpful articles located under TV Hot Topics.
On the left you will see DIRECTV and U-verse TV links. Click on those links for more information regarding Apps, Billing, and TV troubleshooting tips.

Additional Support