Preview of U-verse New Guide and Interface

Voyager

Preview of U-verse New Guide and Interface

It appear that Ericsson's newly acquired Mediaroom, which powers the guide and menus for U-Verse has been busy working on a totally revamped IPTV interface. I'm putting the link below:

Ericsson's Mediaroom shows off next-gen IPTV interface

Ericsson Mediaroom redefines multiscreen platform

Hopefully AT&T will be updating U-Verse to the new software really soon. Mediaroom will be showcasing their new interface at the Mobile World Congress in Barcelona, Spain, starting February 24, 2014 (link). Some executives at AT&T will be attended the show as well.

guide.jpg

listings.jpg

your_tv_2.jpg

on_now.jpg

multi_pic.jpg

Message 1 of 16
Highlighted
ACE - Master

Re: Preview of U-verse New Guide and Interface

rt123 wrote:

I think a new menu guide is coming once they changed the VOD menu its just a matter of time i hope the new look will have channel logo's and recomendations of shows and movies .

If you are talking about the guide itself - not this year.  They have told me that they can't possibly use network icons on the Guide that is on the boxes.  Their reasoning is that they are too many stations.  I counter that Fox 59 Indianapolis and Fox 10 Mobile, AL could both use a standard "Fox" network icon.  They use icons on the apps and the online guide / web remote, so I do not 100% buy their reluctance.  I will say that they only do one software release per year.  Most business do 2-4.

One thing they are changing is font type to differentiate certain programs.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 16 of 16
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T TV Hub!
We have some helpful articles located under TV Hot Topics.
On the left you will see DIRECTV and U-verse TV links. Click on those links for more information regarding Apps, Billing, and TV troubleshooting tips.

Additional Support